Anyone RELOCATING to Illinois???

Guitarzan-54

Hello Fellow Football Brethren! How the hell are ya!!!

I have a question for you.....I'm currently selling my home and was wondering what I could do to expedite the process in this housing market.

...Then I had a brain storm!.....

In the chance that there are people relocating around the country all the time, I thought perhaps I'd post it on our f2FA affiliate's web site!

If you should know of anyone that is relocating to Illinois, or wants to, here is my listing for your review.

The home is located approximately 40 miles Northwest of Chicago in McHenry County.

It's a gorgeous wooded area with private lake. About 15 minutes from the Wisconsin border and 20 minutes from Lake Geneva!!!

(My favorite Play Ground!)

The home originally Bank Appraised at $350,000.

But in this market, we have dropped to $249,000 (as we are very motivated).

NOTE TO SITE MODERATORS - If posting the sale of my home is not something that you feel comfortable allowing, then please...by all means, delete this thread.

I would have preferred to ask permission first, but I don't know who the site moderators are.

And I don't want to be out of compliance with your site policy.

To view home just follow this link:

-->> http://www.richperillo.illinoisproperty.co...;detail=gallery

...................... :lol:

What are taxes?

Down here in the south... On a 150K house built in 1996... I pay 5k... :rolleyes::worthy:

DAUM!

I'm on 1/2 acre, with a view of the lake (it's about 4 blocks but we sit up very high), and my taxes are only $4,700.

....and that's on an Appraisal value of $350,000!

DAUM!

I'm on 1/2 acre, with a view of the lake (it's about 4 blocks but we sit up very high), and my taxes are only $4,700.

....and that's on an Appraisal value of $350,000!

Just goes to show you who is footing more of the responsibility.

:nana:

And people claim that NYS is bad and there is a huge "sucking sound." Must be taxes! :huh::rolleyes:

But, anyway... Looks like a nice place... Good luck!

• 6 months later...