Saved by Zero....

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this on TSW and not Off The Wall?

Just asking.

AGAIN.

Yes, it is a crappy commercial that airs incessantly. Maybe I will start a thread on all the commercials I can't stand, on the main forum, too.

“I think the fact that it’s being talked about is good, because the message is out there,” Tetherow said. “The [car dealerships] like the program, and customers do too.”

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about. I bet it's a very effective ad. :w00t: Unfortunately.

Here you guys go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6WkK9k7Hg

No thanks are necessary! :D

:flip off:

Five dollar footlong, Saved by Zero, and the commercial for Life Alert. Where it looks like they filmed it with a sony handheld from 94 or something. "All senior citizens should have life Alert!"

Yes they should so it'll keep me working.

Why is this on TSW and not Off The Wall?

Just asking.

AGAIN.

Yes, it is a crappy commercial that airs incessantly. Maybe I will start a thread on all the commercials I can't stand, on the main forum, too.

This commercial has run more on Sundays than Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson combined.

They don't have to factor in $1,500 per car or so to pay for the health care of retired employees and their family members, and don't have to deal with unionized workers.

Yet they normally get MSRP for their vehicles.

Where is Obama here, to change this unfair advantage of this wealthy corporation, support his union campaign contributors, and demand Change? <_<

:ph34r:

Hey Cincy...call me when you want to buy a Toyota. We need more people like you that are resigned to paying sticker!!