Buffalo made the Felons

dib

Look like world champions.

Ginn, who had 177 yards all season c=scored 175 in one game against the Bills, so why was Whitner left in if the entire free world knew he couldnt cover Ginn

3rd and 2, we have a full back the size of a sherman tank and we leave him on the sideline and throw downfield

Pass rush? we doan need no stinkin pass rush.

Hey Dick show some emotion or I'll nominate you for Jeff Dunham's next character- Coach on a stick

Maybe audible and go off tackle when the entire Felon defence is stacked inside

Ginn, who had 177 yards all season c=scored 175 in one game against the Bills, so why was Whitner left in if the entire free world knew he couldnt cover Ginn

3rd and 2, we have a full back the size of a sherman tank and we leave him on the sideline and throw downfield

Hey Dick show some emotion or I'll nominate you for Jeff Dunham's next character- Coach on a stick

Ummm, wasn't McGee on Ginn most of the time? He was always the one closest by to make the tackle, anyway.

Ummm, wasn't McGee on Ginn most of the time? He was always the one closest by to make the tackle, anyway.

except for those times when a linebacker had to come chugging over and put the hurt on Ginn.

Last week Ginn was being trashed by the local media, this morning he's a <_< ing hero

haha Love how you throw Whitner's name in there as the one covering Ginn. You only remember the one 60 yard play that whitner was chasing Ginn.

Hate to break it to you but Whitner was FS and then Nickle corner the entire game.

Just wondering...what do you think the Bills' record is?

Chalk Ginn's numbers up to Fewell. If McGee couldn't cover him, then Fewell should have at least "attempted" to make SOME sort of adjustment to contain him. I sure didn't see any, and as far as I am concerned, that falls into Fewell's lap. Same thing with the game against Arizona.

No they didn't. The Bills had a bad game in division on the road. It happens. I don't think anyone will confuse Miami with anything world beating. However, it does point to Miami definitely being improved from last year and yet another example of parity in the NFL.

perspective

Lol, I hear you BUT a lot of people are blinded by the gleaming record that is what it is because of the teams we played. If everyone keeps that part of their perspective and we're all gravy. I dont want to bash the team...I love 'em, but we're just not there yet.