Let's just scrap 'em

It's obvious we've all been deceived folks. Trent was a mirage, Marshawn is obviously a bust along with Hardy and LeoMac. Our ST is putrid and our only glimmer of hope on D is Poz. Also, I can't believe we gave Juroun an extension today!!! Stability is not what a young team needs at this point. Ralph is on a sabotage mission for obvious reasons... Toronto here we come!!!!!!

is it not obvious that jason peters is the best left tackle in football? that's the building block right there, we should have paid him #1 left tackle money like he demanded, just look at how great he has performed this year :sick:

I say we dump Trent and Chroise. Then we give JP 70 Mil for 7 years, and draft whichever quarterback starts for the nearest community college. Hey, maybe we can even get Todd Marinovich to come back and take our team to the promised land.

It's obvious we've all been deceived folks. Trent was a mirage, Marshawn is obviously a bust along with Hardy and LeoMac. Our ST is putrid and our only glimmer of hope on D is Poz. Also, I can't believe we gave Juroun an extension today!!! Stability is not what a young team needs at this point. Ralph is on a sabotage mission for obvious reasons... Toronto here we come!!!!!!

Sign Aaron Schobel to an extension. Its a crime how little we pay him for all he does.