Bills flaws starting to show

Haven't we been doing that for nearly a decade? Maybe another Mike Williams will be our reward for a 4 win season. :sick:

Not only that, we should also trade away Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch. Both of these players will be past their prime by the time the Bills are competitive. They are at least a decade or two away from sniffing the playoffs.

The Bills may be 5-2, but they really are 0-16.

Problem #3 is our vanishing return game. McKelvin is doing a pretty poor job right now. It's like the guy just dives into the pile. The guy is not impressing me as a CB or a returner. Maybe Roscoe isn't 100% yet either on punts.

Parrish didn't have a return today, so I think its hard to tell. The fumble at the end was just the capper on a day in which this team screwed up just about everything....

JDG

I pretty much agree- the offensive line, particularly center and right tackle need to get better. Peters needs to return to form, if not improve on how he played last year. As far as the D-line, Schobel and Stroud are very good players, but we need 1-2 game changers on the line.

Something I am concerned about is Edwards- I did not get to see the game, I had to listen to it on my XM, but he seemed a bit slow in making decisions at times (correct me if I am wrong). Derek Anderson is just getting back to normal now after being rushed back from his concussion.

Also, it is one game, and Miami was a much better team than people gave them credit for

Problem #3 is our vanishing return game. McKelvin is doing a pretty poor job right now. It's like the guy just dives into the pile. The guy is not impressing me as a CB or a returner. Maybe Roscoe isn't 100% yet either on punts.

Agreed...For a Player that some Scouts touted as a sure fire weapon in the Return Game McKelvin has not exactly lived up to the hype...One thing I noticed is that McKelvin does not set up His Returns the way McGee does so well...McGee's first couple steps are rarely where He intends on going...He's setting up the coverage to over pursue...McKelvin just catches and runs in a straight line most of the time...All to often right into a Defender...And down He goes...

I can accept McKelvin's CB Play for the time being...He's a Rookie and CB is not exactly an easy NFL Position...But I thought He would have a few big Returns by now...He needs to step it up quick cause it does not look like Terrence will get back there any time soon... :sick:

Our problem is not Trent Edwards. Heck our passing game is the only thing that is playoff caliber right now. Problem #1 is our O-line. It's dreadful on run blocking and it's bad on the pass when facing a quality D-line like we faced today. Every single turnover we had today can be traced directly to the failure of our O-line.

Problem #2 is the D-line. Absolutely no pass pressure. None. We make almost every opposing QB look like Tom Brady because they have all day to throw.

We may make the playoffs because of an easy schedule, but we aren't going to go very far with the line play we are getting on both sides of the ball.

PTR

Our offensive line is a problem no doubt. I still think our left side of the line is very strong.

I agree, a pass rusher would be nice.

Our return game I'm not too worried about. McKelvin is just starting to get used to it and I think he'll be alright.

If we do make it to the playoffs and that would be awesome if we do, it would be a huge help if we managed to win the division so we could get a home game.

Our offensive line is a problem no doubt. I still think our left side of the line is very strong.

I agree, a pass rusher would be nice.

Our return game I'm not too worried about. McKelvin is just starting to get used to it and I think he'll be alright.

If we do make it to the playoffs and that would be awesome if we do, it would be a huge help if we managed to win the division so we could get a home game.

We have been badly outcoached in two games. That's why we are 5-2. When we get good game plans, we win.

Defense was way too laid back against both Cards and Dolphins.

Coaching is our weakness, plus Robert Royal pain in the ass.

Problem #1 is our O-line. It's dreadful on run blocking and it's bad on the pass when facing a quality D-line like we faced today. Every single turnover we had today can be traced directly to the failure of our O-line.

PTR

Spot on iwth that. I'm tired of seeing our O-Line get out phyiscalled at the point of attack, and just plain out-hustled in pass protection . . .

Peters needs to return to form, if not improve on how he played last year.

The problem for next year, unfortunately, is that (at least in my opinion) Peters has done nothing this year to justify the big, new contract he thinks he deserves. So when the team doesn't give him what he wants in the offseason, he'll probably hold out again. So if they don't cut or trade him, then we can expect him to hit his stride somewhere around Week 10.

Nice.