INT, FUM , SAFETY, FUM

The Big Cat

I wonder if the same idiots who blamed losman will blame edwards for this loss?!?

neither the loss at AZ or the loss today can be blamed on the QBs you can thank our Linebacker group for that one...again

I wonder if the same idiots who blamed losman will blame edwards for this loss?!?

neither the loss at AZ or the loss today can be blamed on the QBs you can thank our Linebacker group for that one...again

Edwards had a large hand in this loss. Awful game by him. Bad throws, too long in the pocket, turnovers. Not to worry. All QBs have days like this. JP, Trent, Favre, Kelly, Marino, Elway and even Montana....but make no mistake. Bad game for teflon Trent today.

My thoughts exactly. Trent had way more to do with this loss than JP had to do w/ the the ARI loss. Where is the angry mob?

The turnovers by TE played a big part in the loss. That said, it's not all on him.

I'd say the Bills win this game, in a close one, if they don't turn the ball over, and if they McGee is able to cover Ginn even a little better than he did.

If the Bills get better pass protection or heat on Pennington, then they win it comfortably, The line between winning and losing in a game like this is pretty thin. A few less errors and penalties and it looks entirely different.

So though I was downhearted at the end, I think that the Bills can come back from this and beat the Jets next week, and even the Pats on the road the week after.