Sapp on Bills Bandwagon

Moments ago, Warren Sapp (on NFL Gameday Morning) predicted that "if the Bills win today, they are going to the Super Bowl."

All is forgiven Warren. But send me some of whatever you have been drinking. It's too early to tell if we are going to the playoffs.

You STILL don't think the Bills are going to the playoffs?

Moments ago, Warren Sapp (on NFL Gameday Morning) predicted that "if the Bills win today, they are going to the Super Bowl."

All is forgiven Warren. But send me some of whatever you have been drinking. It's too early to tell if we are going to the playoffs.

While I agree this will be a difficult game to win today, I don't think its a game to measure the Bills ability to reach the SB. Thanks for the Love Warren, but that's going a tad bit overboard, lol.

Warren should share all this new-found Bills love with Sterling Sharpe...they would make a cute couple. :beer:

this is hard to keep track of. We hate when "Experts" disrespect our team, but we love/hate when they love/hate our teams? Is there some available list of who we can like, and who's a jackass? :lol:

this is hard to keep track of. We hate when "Experts" disrespect our team, but we love/hate when they love/hate our teams? Is there some available list of who we can like, and who's a jackass? :beer:

I really like it when they prop the Bills. I also like it when they ignore or disrespect us. I like the underdog roll. It's an advantage I believe. I do get nervous when they give us too much love or say that there is no way we are going to lose.

I really like it when they prop the Bills. I also like it when they ignore or disrespect us. I like the underdog roll. It's an advantage I believe. I do get nervous when they give us too much love or say that there is no way we are going to lose.

Well if they want to be considered an NFL powerhouse, they have to win those games they say they can't lose. If they crumble when they're given the favorite roll, then maybe they aren't so good after all.