Broken seats in Rockpile!!

beastmode13

You know how rowdy it can get in the Rockpile I'm sure. I have season tix there, and each week just gets more and more intense. Last week for the Chargers game I personally witnessed 3 people litterally break their seatbacks from pounding on them to create noise when San Diego had the ball.... Screws were flying off and seats were destroyed..

Hope they have some spare backs or there will be some backless seats

That happen at the Raiders game aswell. Section 123 row 21. Dudes in front of me were pounding so hard the back ripped off. We held the back part of the seat up as if we won a trophy.

Security come down, dude was pissed and says " You guys a bunch of F-ing animals". One of my better moments at the Ralph.

You know how rowdy it can get in the Rockpile I'm sure. I have season tix there, and each week just gets more and more intense. Last week for the Chargers game I personally witnessed 3 people litterally break their seatbacks from pounding on them to create noise when San Diego had the ball.... Screws were flying off and seats were destroyed..

Hope they have some spare backs or there will be some backless seats

They can take the momentos to kleinhans afterward for the symphony that evening.-And click them gently together in a new style polite applause after each performance.