Interesting interview

The first time i've heard about Obama was in BHL's book "American Vertigo". Just after the Democrat Convention 4 years ago he wrote Obama was a name to remember and he believed he could be the next US president... so well i keep an eye on how BHL sees the current race, this interview is interesting:

http://www.salon.com/books/int/2008/10/20/bhl/

Nice one.

What the article forget is that Scandinavia is the only region where Lutherans represent about 95% of the churches. A church of peace, modesty and humility if there's one. Believers or not they just don't "show up"!

I've loved every minute i've passed there (went to Sweden and Iceland) ... too bad my wife don't stand cold weather, i 'd have loved to move up there.

The first time i've heard about Obama was in BHL's book "American Vertigo". Just after the Democrat Convention 4 years ago he wrote Obama was a name to remember and he believed he could be the next US president... so well i keep an eye on how BHL sees the current race, this interview is interesting:

http://www.salon.com/books/int/2008/10/20/bhl/

You once posted that you thought Sen. Byrd D. WVA was a fine example of a wise Statesman... :rolleyes:

You once posted that you thought Sen. Byrd D. WVA was a fine example of a wise Statesman... :rolleyes:

ho you're the kind of guys who never forget anything... you have not forget what Byrd did 30 years ago or what i posted 3 years ago ... do you have any friends?

(by the way Byrd was totally right about Irak... at the time i did not know a thing about the troubled past of Byrd, was just impressed by those speaches he made about Irak...http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/byrd.html)

ho you're the kind of guys who never forget anything... you have not forget what Byrd did 30 years ago or what i posted 3 years ago ... do you have any friends?

(by the way Byrd was totally right about Irak... at the time i did not know a thing about the troubled past of Byrd, was just impressed by those speaches he made about Irak...http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/byrd.html)

When you get owned take it like a man. Acting like une fille n'est pas tres chic, n'est pas?

When you get owned take it like a man. Acting like une fille n'est pas tres chic, n'est pas?

???? before using foreign languages what about learning them?!!

by the way i'd like to thank you and Cincy boy for your interesting and constructive participations in this thread.

???? before using foreign languages what about learning them?!!

by the way i'd like to thank you and Cincy boy for your interesting and constructive participations in this thread.

(by the way Byrd was totally right about Irak... at the time i did not know a thing about the troubled past of Byrd, was just impressed by those speaches he made about Irak

Awesome idea dude.

Over here we have so many Mexicans and Canadians running around that it is hard to know who actually speaks properly. As we have all read, in some places near the borders people have basically given up and stopped talking to each other altogether. It would be nice getting back to one language, comprended? Beauty eh?

:ph34r: Crayonz. (That Irak-Iraq thing drives me crazy... I've always found pretentious the English use to write "I" with a capital letter wherever the word may be in the sentence... And your screen name is "ieatcrayonz" not "Ieatcrayonz"!)

At least you've understood my post... I'm still trying to understand what "Acting like une fille n'est pas tres chic, n'est pas?" may mean... (i suspect i'm more or less called a gay but have no clue what's the link with the posts above... neither BHL, Obama, the majority of scandinavians or Senator Byrd are gay as far as i know)

(By the way I don't think I have to repeat "I" in "I did not know a thing about ..., (I) was just impressed...")