Vince Wilfork at it again

bills44

Kawika has shown he can be an enforcer if he needs to be (Warner). Any Pats* scum even breathes hard on Trent I hope he retaliates hard and lays them out for a couple games.

Exactly, Giants knew how to play that game last year. While other teams like Bolts complained about Pats being a dirty team, I remember Strahan saying before Super Bowl "well we're a dirty team too." That sent message Pats were going to get as much if not more than they were going to give. And then Gmen went out and destroyed their OLine. Giants were smart enough to not let Pats get a psychological edge in that way.

Whitner against the Raiders and Mitchell against the Cards this year. If something like that did happen, I'd like to think that this year we've got the moxy to take care of business.

I certainly hope so. What transpired last year and our team's non-retaliation sickened me.

Kawika has shown he can be an enforcer if he needs to be (Warner). Any Pats* scum even breathes hard on Trent I hope he retaliates hard and lays them out for a couple games.

To quote Sean Connery from the Untouchables: "...They put one of yours in the hospital? You put one of theirs in the Morgue!"

PTR

Well Heres to hopeing Preston starts at center, that way there will be less of a chance Wilfork can do anything but fart in Trents pressence. He is not great, but he played close to it agaisnt big ole Jamal WIlliams and the Chargers, a feat I think we all can agree upon Fowler never would have done.

Well Heres to hopeing Preston starts at center, that way there will be less of a chance Wilfork can do anything but fart in Trents pressence. He is not great, but he played close to it agaisnt big ole Jamal WIlliams and the Chargers, a feat I think we all can agree upon Fowler never would have done.

Someone needs to watch Wilfork after the whistle too.

PTR