Melvin Fowler needs to be benched

Stick with Preston the rest of the way and bring him back while also drafting one within the first two picks. A mid round RG or free agent would be nice too, cause Butler should be a backup tackle, not a starting guard. Period.

Ditto. That's the move.Next draft we need OLB, C, DE, G

Never draft a lineman 1st or 2nd. Draft skill players

:lol::wallbash: ???

Right... that is how Donahoe built our lines, and that doesn't work too well. You have to invest high picks on both sides of our lines, IMO

P.S. Bill would have a shitfit if we drafted another DB in the first round :ph34r:

It didn't look like that to me. It looked like Lynch saw a cut-back lane open and just tripped over Preston's leg.

Preston held his own, although I don't disagree with you that an upgrade at center would be nice.

Is OC a position that people would be willing to use a #1 pick plus a 3rd on? It will take that much to get Alex Mack.

I think he'll be long gone by the end of RD#1.

Astro

Like Mike Williams?

Are you saying the Bills should give up on drafting offensive linemen early, because of that particular player? Maybe a better approach would be to do a better job of finding out which guys are passionate about playing football than they did in his particular case.