NFL Network

BillsNYC

Just showed Edwards giving an interview after the game, thanks the reporter twice and then sprints over to the stands and runs along giving high spirited high fives to the fans on the way back to the locker room.

How can you not love this guy....he proved he's the heart and soul of the team after what happened after going down last week.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain what the "he's proved" sentence means?

4-0 with Edwards.

Schobel says the biggest difference this year is one word, Edwards. That was 3 weeks ago.

Edwards goes down 2 weeks ago and the team falls apart.

Edwards returns and the team rebounds.

In my opinion, as much as I like JP, the team doesn't want to rally around him, he may be a cancer. Great guy to have in the lineup, but may be hurting more than helping.

I love everything about him.

Honestly we owe everything to Bill Walsh for calling the Bills front office last year in the 3rd round telling Buffalo to take him.

I'm not sure where this story has come from, but it has grown legs and taken a life of its own...the actual situation that occurred was that we drafted Edwards, and then once we drafted him, Walsh called up Levy and told him he had the steal of the draft...Walsh never called Levy or anyone else on the Bills prior to that and told them to draft him...

4-0 with Edwards.

Schobel says the biggest difference this year is one word, Edwards. That was 3 weeks ago.

Edwards goes down 2 weeks ago and the team falls apart.

Edwards returns and the team rebounds.

In my opinion, as much as I like JP, the team doesn't want to rally around him, he may be a cancer. Great guy to have in the lineup, but may be hurting more than helping.

*4-1

if by "falls apart" you mean the defense didn't ever stop the opposing team, then yeah, you're right.

*4-1

if by "falls apart" you mean the defense didn't ever stop the opposing team, then yeah, you're right.

Nope, 4-0...First Pats game last year wasn't JP's loss, the Cardinals game this year wasn't Edwards.

Yes, I mean falls apart as in the entire team plays terrible. Edwards is not just an offense guy, he's a TEAM leader. He raised the play of all players on all sides of the ball.

Nope, 4-0...First Pats game last year wasn't JP's loss, the Cardinals game this year wasn't Edwards.

Yes, I mean falls apart as in the entire team plays terrible. Edwards is not just an offense guy, he's a TEAM leader. He raised the play of all players on all sides of the ball.

but what about the jets game last year where losman came in and got the W. That was counted as a win for Edwards... :twiddles thumbs:

but what about the jets game last year where losman came in and got the W. That was counted as a win for Edwards... :twiddles thumbs:

I was at that game in person actually, and yes, I would say JP won that game for us. It's all about the impact a player has on the game's outcome.

You sound like you're the fan that wants the Bills to lose every game so you can justify JP deserves to be the qb. I liked him too, but he's not the QB of the future here and is gone after this season. You can either accept that and move on and enjoy that we are 5-1 start for the first time in almost 15 years and root for Edwards, having a great time like the rest of us....

Or you can continue to sulk. Up to you, just sayin.... no skin off my back, I'm a happy fan screaming "WE'RE 5-1!!" walking through Manhattan tonight and enjoying every minute of it.

Are yousaying Edwards is not good? I and every other fan besides you feels confident. If we don't have Edwards were not half as good.

I was at that game in person actually, and yes, I would say JP won that game for us. It's all about the impact a player has on the game's outcome.

You sound like you're the fan that wants the Bills to lose every game so you can justify JP deserves to be the qb. I liked him too, but he's not the QB of the future here and is gone after this season. You can either accept that and move on and enjoy that we are 5-1 start for the first time in almost 15 years and root for Edwards, having a great time like the rest of us....

Or you can continue to sulk. Up to you, just sayin.... no skin off my back, I'm a happy fan screaming "WE'RE 5-1!!" walking through Manhattan tonight and enjoying every minute of it.

i want teh bills to win the super bowl - i was just curious as to how you'd mark down that game as most people here pin every loss that trent was in onto JP Losman, and go ahead and credit Edwards with the win for the Jets game.

You sound like you're the fan that wants the Bills to lose every game so you can justify JP deserves to be the qb.

Exactly. It's complete bullsh!t and doesn't make any sense. Anyone that can't objectively watch the Bills and say the current QB isn't a superior player to the previous one must watch the game with a blindfold on.

i want teh bills to win the super bowl - i was just curious as to how you'd mark down that game as most people here pin every loss that trent was in onto JP Losman, and go ahead and credit Edwards with the win for the Jets game.

Not me, I was there, JP provided the spark. I remember him being a little lucky on the bomb to Evans, but luck is half of the NFL. I think JP can go on to be good, just not here, the team has moved on and don't want to look back.

It should be a Losman win. The game was 3-3 when Trent got hurt and we won by 10.

It should be a Losman win. The game was 3-3 when Trent got hurt and we won by 10.

one would think so, right? anyways, you two seem sensible and that was the win credit was the one thing that bothered me about the original post. other than that, yeah, it does seem the team plays better w/ edwards.

I am in complete disbelief that this is still going on. It doesn't freaking matter anymore.

JP is probably a great guy who probably didn't get a fair shot at a starting job. And he's never going to get a fair shot at a starting job HERE, because the guy who did get a fair shot at a starting job is kicking ass and taking names.

What the hell more needs to be said?