"Lee Evans Going Long"

bills44

....."just guessing"

that's what Berman said at the end of the Bills-SD clip on Gameday.

I'd love to see Schonert open it up today. I think that in order to win, the Offense & ST will have to come up huge.

I'm sure that Evans will get a deep ball or three, but, the O-line has to do two things better than they have...protect the QB and open up some running lanes.

I'm sure that Evans will get a deep ball or three, but, the O-line has to do two things better than they have...protect the QB and open up some running lanes.

I don't think that the Bills will have much luck running the ball today - I think that Jamal Williams will eat Duke Preston for lunch, and make a living in the Bills' backfield.

In order for the Bills to win, IMO, the passing game has to make big plays.

I don't think that the Bills will have much luck running the ball today - I think that Jamal Williams will eat Duke Preston for lunch, and make a living in the Bills' backfield.

I watched the S.D.-N.E. game last week and was very impressed by Williams. The guy is a monster and the type of player I would love to see on the interior of our D-line. He is definitely going to command extra attention.

As far as the deep ball goes, we'll have to see. You obviously need time in the pocket for the long routes to develop. Considering that Trent is coming off of a concussion, will Dick and Turk risk such plays or will they go with more protection?

If the Bills use a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets, spread wide, they will be able to run the ball (and throw short passes, screens, etc) and move the ball, IMO. If they try to go from the standard formation, though, I agree it will be tough.