Positives

Dante

I honestly dont think the Bills are not a total loss at this point. A few things today that are reason for some measure of optimism.

Firstly, I think that WMagehee is improving every week. I say hammer that guy as often as you can.

Second, Moulds is coming back to life. Made alot of catches today and some of them tough.

Third I really believe the Bills defence has the potential to be dominent despite some of their late game fades this season. They showed it today by smothering the Ravens. I think once the offence improves and the time of possesion gets better the defence will be rested and in better shape late in the game.

Just trying to see the glass as 1/4 full instead of 3/4 empty.

:blink:

positives from today's game...i thought this would be a belinda post...:)

actually, aside from 1 drive the D played pretty good today...altho the Ravnes offense will never be mistaken for the rams... :blink:

83258[/snapback]

yup I realize the Ravens are impotent but still, previous Bills teams made guys like Boller look like Marino's. They really did what they had to do and as much as they could to win that game.

IMHO, right noe McGahee is a better back than Travis.  Patience and his ability to bounce a run to the outside are McGahee's biggest advantage of Travis.

83255[/snapback]

He also did well today blocking for Bledsoe from what I saw.

Our D is taking a shat on the team now. The Ravens have no O and have proven it so far all year. We made them look good, particularly on runs! Wow.

They should close KFC in every city we visit on the road. Once again, Pat and Sam were nowhere on the field.