The Bills will certainly beat the Chargers .....

UncleBuff

if Marshawn Lynch can run for 100+ yards. Its time for "the beast" to bring his game up a level and carry us to a hard fought ground game victory. If he can rip some nice runs early, Trent can then do his thing and Bills will win. I feel he is the key to this game.

Can he do it?

Go Biils!

if Marshawn Lynch can run for 100+ yards. Its time for "the beast" to bring his game up a level and carry us to a hard fought ground game victory. If he can rip some nice runs early, Trent can then do his thing and Bills will win. I feel he is the key to this game.

Can he do it?

Go Biils!

I know he is capable, but is our fat, bloated, useless, overpaid O-line going to block for him? one can only wonder.

The defense better play their best game to date for this to be a "W" for our young Bills team.

yo, dat is reediculou son, I be doin my thang dis week when diego comes to town, yeah booiii. Im sayin, bet dat on yer life kid, dis is our week to shine. LT be lookin real good and doin his thang, but look for ya boy to go beast mode all day. Im out holla atcha boi.

Friends dont let friends drink and drive.

yo, dat is reediculou son, I be doin my thang dis week when diego comes to town, yeah booiii. Im sayin, bet dat on yer life kid, dis is our week to shine. LT be lookin real good and doin his thang, but look for ya boy to go beast mode all day. Im out holla atcha boi.

Friends dont let friends drink and drive.

Silly me. I was expecting better than this when I signed on here.

Can he do it?

Go Biils!

Has he done it so far this year? Why not and what needs to change?

Has he done it so far this year? Why not and what needs to change?

No, he has not done it yet this year, you know that. Reason? Is it ML or the line?

This is the same line with an all-pro left tackle with another year of experience.

If it is Lynch, he needs to step it up and play like a 1st round back. Time of possesion against the Chargers will be crucial.

This will be the best team we have faced to this point.

If we can control the ball for >35 minutes, keep Rivers and LT on the sideline as much as possible we should win.

Simple no?

And, if the Queen had a c*ck..she'd be the king.

or if my aunt had a sac she'd be my uncle.

but i do have an aunt that lives with her special friend and they softball and ride harleys--so maybe one of them would be my uncle...hmm i'm really confused.

or if my aunt had a sac she'd be my uncle.

but i do have an aunt that lives with her special friend and they softball and ride harleys--so maybe one of them would be my uncle...hmm i'm really confused.

Sounds like you grew up in a home with two dads.

I believer Mr. Marshawn Lynch would concur with your assessment sir:

From Mr. Lynch's blog:

i been thinkin these pass couple days bout dis chargers game cumming up dis weekend. im ready 2 hit dat field fast. i ben practicing hard beastin it out looking 4ward to trent pullin thru gettin bac active. we "da bills" took ah loss n arizona lookin pass dat getting ready 4 da next. lovin da fan attitude they holdin us down wining or losing and dats whats up!... feels good 2 be back n da yard again... holla bac and talk to yah boi.... gone fast like ah nass car. beaasssst mooooode!

Eloquent, succint, I have only one other thing to say:

MARSHAWN LYNCH FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!

I don't think it's useful to say things like 100 yards from Marshawn will win us the game. 100 yards is a game landmark and a pretty good performance barometer, but it's more about where the yardage comes from. Does he get 5 yards on a couple 3rd and 5's or does he break a 40 yarder in garbage time?