WR:

Reggie Wayne

Bernard Berrian

Roy Williams

Dwayne Bowe

Derrick Mason

TE:

Owen Daniels

I was just offered Joseph Addai for Thomas Jones and Roy WIlliams. Is this something you guys would do if you were me?

Thanks for the input!

No. Addai has been very average this year, is getting constantly dinged up, and now it sounds like Rhodes may cut into his carries due to the great game he had last Sunday. Roy Williams just went to a team with a legit offense, his value only went up. Thomas Jones is having some success with the right matchup.

Pass on this one.

A resounding NO!

Roy Williams all of the sudden has tremendous upside, and Jones is coming off his best game of the season. Addai, and the Colts O-line have had troubles all season...you just have to ask yourself, is Addai that much better than Jones right now? If your answer is no, ask yourself, why you would make that trade, and then throw in a very good WR into the package. Or, if your prefer, look at it this way. If you make the deal, you might get marginally better at RB, but you would get weaker at WR.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.