"Spread the wealth around"

What did he mean by that? Seems pretty clear to me. Whats that word again? Wasn't one of you lefties saying he's never said those words? "Spread the wealth around"

Whats that word again? Can anybody help me with that word?? :(

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/195153.html

He looks that plumber right in his eye's and says a big " !@#$ YOU "

OBAMA EXPRESS. Climb aboard America, and get what you deserve. CHOOO CHOOO!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he mean by that? Seems pretty clear to me. Whats that word again? Wasn't one of you lefties saying he's never said those words? "Spread the wealth around"

Whats that word again? Can anybody help me with that word?? :(

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/195153.html

He looks that plumber right in his eye's and says a big " !@#$ YOU "

OBAMA EXPRESS. Climb aboard America, and get what you deserve. CHOOO CHOOO!!

I'm all for spreading the wealth around. As a matter of fact just last week I spread some of mine from my money market to the stock market.

I'm all for spreading the wealth around. As a matter of fact just last week I spread some of mine from my money market to the stock market.

I'm waiting for the spin. "Your taking him out of context!!" "Thats not what he meant!!"

He's only going to tax the super Rich!!" He was just kidding, that's not what he said!!"

CHOOO CHOOO!! ALL ABOARD!! THE OBAMA EXPRESS is leaving reality at the depot.

I'm waiting for the spin. "Your taking him out of context!!" "Thats not what he meant!!"

He's only going to tax the super Rich!!" He was just kidding, that's not what he said!!"

CHOOO CHOOO!! ALL ABOARD!! THE OBAMA EXPRESS is leaving reality at the depot.

Yeah, just like "The American Workforce" are "solid" make up the "Fundamentals of the American Economy," even though said work force has been on a steady decline for the last nine months.

Yeah, just like "The American Workforce" are "solid" make up the "Fundamentals of the American Economy," even though said work force has been on a steady decline for the last nine months.

In 06 when the left took over they told us they would be the most ethical congress ever. What happened there Big cat? 9% approval rating. Thats pretty "SOLID". Its obvious they speak to the "The American Workforce" with that approval rating.

Maybe when Obama gets in office he can spread that wealth around. :(

CHOO CHOOO!!

Entitlements my friends. Especially to his wifes hospital so they can triple her salary. Afterall it isn't fair that she was sitting on the board only making 150K a year working one day a week. She needed 400K so she can use her hsband to send even more money their way.

Entitlements my friends. Especially to his wifes hospital so they can triple her salary. Afterall it isn't fair that she was sitting on the board only making 150K a year working one day a week. She needed 400K so she can use her hsband to send even more money their way.

That a boy!!!! :D Here comes the awakening :unsure:

And how's that been working out? Seems to me we still have lots of "poor" people in this country. What magic pill have the honest rich people taken?

Yeah, poor people.

Have you ever been to Indonesia, philippines, china, etc....?

You don't know poor.

Seems to me our poor are pretty damn well off, if they want to be.

When the poor here are considered poor because they don't have the latest xbox, high speed internet, the latest iPhone, 200 dvd video collection and a car less than 3 years old, then the definition of poor has become pretty damn corrupt.

Yeah, poor people.

Have you ever been to Indonesia, philippines, china, etc....?

You don't know poor.

Seems to me our poor are pretty damn well off, if they want to be.

When the poor here are considered poor because they don't have the latest xbox, high speed internet, the latest iPhone, 200 dvd video collection and a car less than 3 years old, then the definition of poor has become pretty damn corrupt.

You talkin' to me? Why the hell do you think I put "poor" in parenthesis? I've traveled quite a bit to the Caribbean and seen incredible poverty. "Poor" people here are far from poor in a global context.

You talkin' to me? Why the hell do you think I put "poor" in parenthesis? I've traveled quite a bit to the Caribbean and seen incredible poverty. "Poor" people here are far from poor in a global context.

No, not talking to you.

But people who think we have poor in this country live a very sheltered life.