Why? Why did this happen to me?! "Who Blew It!"

Me, for starting Campbell over Warner.

Randy Moss.

I was kind of wondering about that...after that Bills game, it would be hard for me to bench Warner, particularly at home.

For me, it was Brett Favre. After making as much noise about acquiring him as the Jets did this past summer, Brett gave me a Carson Palmeresque 7 point game, in a game I really needed to win. I went from 5-0 to 5-1, but my loss was to a formidable dvisional opponent, who I have to play again in two weeks, when 3 of my best players are on a bye week...not good.

My other turkey was Michael Turner (has he had a good game against a good defense yet?). A whopping 5 point game! Oh well, the Bills were off, and so was I.

I was kind of wondering about that...after that Bills game, it would be hard for me to bench Warner, particularly at home.

I wouldn't have won anyway, but I thought both QBs would be decent this week, with Campbell having much better potential to have a 30-point game.

I wouldn't have won anyway, but I thought both QBs would be decent this week, with Campbell having much better potential to have a 30-point game.

I like Campbell too, but, it seems like the Cardinals might be "for real"...I know KW has had his awful "turn over factory" games, but the Cards seem to be running a safe offense that relies as much on some very good receivers, as it does Warners' arm. It's looking more and more like Matt Leinart will never be the starter in Arizona!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.