How you like us now, Rich?

Lori

Guest Guest_gordio_*
Camp Randall was mighty quiet once the game started, no?

:)

Penn St still has not played anyone. Wisky stinks. Where do they play Ohio St this year? I have a feeling that game is going to have national implications for both teams. Isnt college football great!!!!!!

That the same Ohio State team which just barely snuck by Wisky 20-17, on a touchdown with just over a minute left in the game, the week before Penn State folded, spindled, and mutilated them?

Yup, nothing better than college football.

Penn St still has not played anyone. Wisky stinks. Where do they play Ohio St this year? I have a feeling that game is going to have national implications for both teams. Isnt college football great!!!!!!

IIRC, at the Shoe in Columbus.

Too bad for the Buckeyes, it will not matter.

Camp Randall was mighty quiet once the game started, no?

:thumbsup:

I haven't watched the game yet (tivo'd it; I went up to Buff to watch the UB-Western Michigan debacle), but I did get to listen to the radio after the game when I was going back to Erie and heard the score updates. I was thrilled.

That the same Ohio State team which just barely snuck by Wisky 20-17, on a touchdown with just over a minute left in the game, the week before Penn State folded, spindled, and mutilated them?

Yup, nothing better than college football.

Anytime you have to go to the shoe, it will not be easy. OSU is a better team now that they are giving Pryor all the snaps.

I have to admit, PSU looks dam good. I keep betting against them every week & they keep covering.

You are sounding a little like Stl Bills!

Maybe. But then again I'm not saying Penn St is going to stroll into Columbus and drop 50+ points on the Buckeyes.

Penn St is playing good ball, and IMO, when the dust settles in the Shoe, Penn St will walk out with the "W".

As for the score of the game, who scores what, and whether or not the spread is covered, that's for y'all to figure out.

Maybe. But then again I'm not saying Penn St is going to stroll into Columbus and drop 50+ points on the Buckeyes.

Penn St is playing good ball, and IMO, when the dust settles in the Shoe, Penn St will walk out with the "W".

As for the score of the game, who scores what, and whether or not the spread is covered, that's for y'all to figure out.

50 points, that part was out there! Bama is pretty good! What was he drinking?

PSU hasn't had recent success against the Bucks especially at Columbus. The Buckeyes seem to struggle offensively. Teams are scheming for Pryor, who has a lot to learn. The two qb system attempted against the Trojans made Pryor more effective. I don't know what happened against Purdue. Even Beanie Wells didn't seem to have a great game.

PSU looks strong. 48-7 on the road in the Big Ten / Eleven is impressive...

50 points, that part was out there! Bama is pretty good! What was he drinking?

The Mizzou Kool-Aid, heavily sweetened with UB, Nevada, and Nebraska.

Both Gordio and I tried to warn him, but he did not want to listen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.