Sabres/Canadians Online

The Dean

Don't worry... Looks like they have been practicing all off-season... They went 2-2 with the Habs going 0-2!

Sabres win in a SO 2-1!

:lol::lol:

I lost the feed at the end of the 2nd. Meazza's suggestion, is for a PAID service, as far as I can tell.

NHL.com still has it at 1-1 16:21, in the 3rd. To be fair, they have been going back and forth in time, all through the 3rd.

I lost the feed at the end of the 2nd. Meazza's suggestion, is for a PAID service, as far as I can tell.

NHL.com still has it at 1-1 16:21, in the 3rd. To be fair, they have been going back and forth in time, all through the 3rd.

I don't use the RDS.com live feed because I catch it free on TV. RDS shows all Habs games. I'm aware of the RDS feed because one of my friends moved to Geneva and originally had asked me to set up a slingbox for him but then told me he'd rather just use the RDS feed.

P.S. Myp2p.eu has live feeds of most sporting events. I mostly use it for soccer in Europe because I get to watch all Bills games and Habs games on tv here.

Ya... Something is screwed up with the scores page... Itis notorious slow as it alwys has been in the past years! I don't know who the NHL web dude is... But, they are phucked in the head worse than me! :lol::lol:

If you want up to date info... Click the REAL TIME LINK... It will give you the game in real time text!

NHL.com is brain dead.