George Lucas and Spielberg Raped Indiana Jones!!!

Dante

George Lucas and Spielberg Raped Indiana Jones!!!

WHAT?!

He's referencing Wednesday's season premiere of South Park. I didn't really think it was that great of an episode. Every once and a while Trey and Matt throw an episode out that basically hammers home a point of theirs and lacks a little on the jokes. This was okay, but they went a little overboard on the INdiana Jones rape thing and it wasn't as funny as I'd expect a season permiere to be.

He's referencing Wednesday's season premiere of South Park. I didn't really think it was that great of an episode. Every once and a while Trey and Matt throw an episode out that basically hammers home a point of theirs and lacks a little on the jokes. This was okay, but they went a little overboard on the INdiana Jones rape thing and it wasn't as funny as I'd expect a season permiere to be.

Ahhhh, makes more sense. South Park mentioned somewhere in there might have helped. :thumbdown:

How many actual rapes were there?? 3 I think. 4 if you count the sodomy of the Stormtrooper.

This episode was pretty crappy. I am not sure why they do this all the time, but is it really necessary to re-enact scenes from other movies EXACTLY? It might have been funny the first 10 times, but it's getting a bit hacky if you ask me.

Butters was pretty funny though:

"I thought that movie was pretty good"

This episode was pretty crappy. I am not sure why they do this all the time, but is it really necessary to re-enact scenes from other movies EXACTLY? It might have been funny the first 10 times, but it's getting a bit hacky if you ask me.

I do think the rape thing was over done. They really don't have to get that graphic. At least is wasn't required that many times. I did chuckle a lot on the flashback theater scene with Butters. I guess I'm a rube. I did find myself chuckling at this episode.

Okay, I thought there was something familiar about the rape scenes. What movies were they "spoofing?"

Deliverance was the one in the woods.

The one in the bar with the pinball machine was from the 1988 movie, "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster. Note that the pinball machine was a Howard the Duck, another of the great one-hit wonder Lucas' turd bombs...

Deliverance was the one in the woods.

The one in the bar with the pinball machine was from the 1988 movie, "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster. Note that the pinball machine was a Howard the Duck, another of the great one-hit wonder Lucas' turd bombs...

Thanks, I actually checked the wiki page and it mentioned Howard the Duck, but also that the lawyer was playing a "Willow" game at the scene's outset.

The other scene was from "Boys Don't Cry."

Yay Wikipedia!

Not one of their better episodes

This season has been a disappointment so far. There were a couple of good moments, like Major Boobage, There's no Internet!, the fight scene between the internet video people, and a couple of others

But compared to last season (which was spectacular :lol:), this season is lacking :lol:

That was the one that tipped me off that these might be "spoofs" even though I've never seen Deliverance. What were the other two?

I didn't pick up on the spoofs thing at all until you guys mentioned it.