ESPN's Jeff Chadiha picks Bills to win AFC East

Nice lil love from ESPN.

Timmy has been a god-sent for us over at ESPN, but Jeff Chadiha says we're one of the AFC East surprises and that we're legit. He's looking for more consistency on offense and how Trent recovers from his consussion. Also, he wants to see how we come out after our next stretch of games to see if we really are here to stay amongst AFC elite.

Given how we play the Chargers then three straight divisional games, I have to agree. This will be a real test. These four games will tell all and define our season. Afterwards, we'll have a clear picture of who we are and if we really are going to get to the playoffs. We're certainly off to a great start! It all hinges on Trent's recovery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=3630656

Go Bills!

Maybe. But Miami handled NE and SD. A healthy Ronnie Brown is a scary thing. This really has been a year of parity, who can be impressed with an division really. Save for the NFC East.

Miami handled a Bradyless Pats team that has struggled to look good week after week.

Miami handled a Chargers team that has struggled to look good week after week.

The Chargers D hasn't been as good w/o Merriman and they often do poorrly on the East coast at 10AM body clock time.

Maybe. But Miami handled NE and SD. A healthy Ronnie Brown is a scary thing. This really has been a year of parity, who can be impressed with an division really. Save for the NFC East.

I'm still quite new here as far as posting goes, but anyone outside of this forum and a few here might have dectected a bit of serious malcontent I have for the Miami franchise, as I refer to them as the dolphags whenever possible, but I even have to say that that team is playing better this year(God I hate even typing that) and what happens after the bye for us will be the true test of how good we are, and where we stand in our division and the AFC. The Bretts are tougher, the Pats are still hanging around, and there seems to be a team in south florida that can win games this year.

I hope we come out of the bye with some serious fire and keep these teams in their rightful place, below us in the standings.

Nice lil love from ESPN.

Timmy has been a god-sent for us over at ESPN, but Jeff Chadiha says we're one of the AFC East surprises and that we're legit. He's looking for more consistency on offense and how Trent recovers from his consussion. Also, he wants to see how we come out after our next stretch of games to see if we really are here to stay amongst AFC elite.

Given how we play the Chargers then three straight divisional games, I have to agree. This will be a real test. These four games will tell all and define our season. Afterwards, we'll have a clear picture of who we are and if we really are going to get to the playoffs. We're certainly off to a great start! It all hinges on Trent's recovery.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=3630656

Go Bills!

Well he obviously hasn't been reading this board at all...