Proposal for bye week through next week...

ACor58

No more bitching, moaning, or complaining until after the San Diego game.

The Bills are 4-1 and are guaranteed to be in first place in the AFCE after this weekend. Let's take a break and enjoy what has been a fun team to watch.

After the Chargers game, win or lose, let the bitching, moaning, and arguing commence. This board has been a pretty crappy place to be since the Arizona game.

Does a thread complaining about complaining constitute complaining. That's my conundrum.

:doh:

Please note that nowhere in my original post was I complaining. I was pointing out that we should not have anything to complain about during a bye week when we are in first place in the AFC East. Posters can resume complaining after our next win or loss, whenever that may be.

Please note that nowhere in my original post was I complaining. I was pointing out that we should not have anything to complain about during a bye week when we are in first place in the AFC East. Posters can resume complaining after our next win or loss, whenever that may be.

No worries. I was just trying to make fun. I completely agree it your original post!

It's amazing how 2 weeks ago the Pats* lost and people jumped all over them. They win their next game and all is right on ESPN again. The Cowboys lost a week ago and TO should be cut. They win their next game and all is right on ESPN again. Bottom line... if the Bills win their next game, all is right in Buffalo again.

So, I agree. Let's enjoy that we're 4-1, leading our division, and in a great position to practically secure a playoff spot of the next 4 weeks.

No worries. I was just trying to make fun. I completely agree it your original post!

It's amazing how 2 weeks ago the Pats* lost and people jumped all over them. They win their next game and all is right on ESPN again. The Cowboys lost a week ago and TO should be cut. They win their next game and all is right on ESPN again. Bottom line... if the Bills win their next game, all is right in Buffalo again.

So, I agree. Let's enjoy that we're 4-1, leading our division, and in a great position to practically secure a playoff spot of the next 4 weeks.

I figured that you were, but wanted to clarify before anyone else jumped all over me. The bye could not have come at a better time!

I figured that you were, but wanted to clarify before anyone else jumped all over me. The bye could not have come at a better time!

Very much agree with that. It is funny how the loss changed that idea for me, though. Going into the Card game, I was thinking that if we won, we'd be 5-0 and on a serious roll. It sucks we have a bye. But, now with the loss, with Trent's injury, with Schobel's foot, with Roscoe, with KO; it's good to get the break. Get healthy and re focus is what this team needs right now. Plus having the extra week to prepare for what will be the toughest game up to this point is good.

Plus having the extra week to prepare for what will be the toughest game up to this point is good.

The Chargers are in must-win mode for the remainder of the season if they want to catch the Broncos or grab a wildcard. They dug themselves a pretty good hole.

The Chargers are in must-win mode for the remainder of the season if they want to catch the Broncos or grab a wildcard. They dug themselves a pretty good hole.

Exactly. I really hope they beat the Pats*. I'd hate for them to come to town, completely desperate. It seems our last 4 games have been against desperate teams.