FFL fun!

Simon

As excruciating as the Bills performance was this weekend it was doubly bad for me as my buddy started Tim 2TD Hightower just to annoy me.

It worked.

So I paid him back by starting the Jags defense vs Pixburgh last night who put me in the lead coming into tonight.

That worked too. :nana:

On MNF I've got Adrian Peterson going and he's got Bernard Berrian with me holding a 9 point lead.

I just watched the Saints load the box with 8-9 guys on yet another 3rd/long leading Frerotte to throw up a prayer in the endzone that Berrian stole away from Aundray Allison.

Doh! :doh:

As excruciating as the Bills performance was this weekend it was doubly bad for me as my buddy started Tim 2TD Hightower just to annoy me.

It worked.

So I paid him back by starting the Jags defense vs Pixburgh last night who put me in the lead coming into tonight.

That worked too. :doh:

On MNF I've got Adrian Peterson going and he's got Bernard Berrian with me holding a 9 point lead.

I just watched the Saints load the box with 8-9 guys on yet another 3rd/long leading Frerotte to throw up a prayer in the endzone that Berrian stole away from Aundray Allison.

Doh! :doh:

Somtimes it is the game within the game! :nana:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.