Then End of Blew Dredslow

RunTheBall

That was it guys. Not that one throw, but the fact that Drew just killed us with another bone-headed decision. This is the exact type of thing that NE fans have been talking about for years. A killer play at exactly the wrong time. If Lindel makes that field goal (and that's a big if) we're down by 1 TD and 2 point conversion.

10 minutes to go, we've got the ball. I just don't feel like this team has the fortitude to pull it out. I hope I'm wrong.

As soon as JP is healthy he needs to be in there getting some practice reps for next season.

RunTheBall

Can't really blame blew for that last pick, but lets see how many Red Zone plays he's responsible for.

1) #2 pick to Deon was a loss of 3 points at a minimum

2) Missing a wide open Eric Molds was a loss of 4 points

So there's 7 points in a 14 point game he's personally responsible for.

RunTheBall

It's simple. Can you imagine the Bills winning the Super Bowl with Bledsoe? I can't. I don't know anyone who can.

At least with Losman (or any young quarterback), we have a chance to be better at QB. Losman could be worse but he could also be quite a bit better. We might as well find out because what we have now is never going to help us win the SB. And that's all the matters.

At least with Losman (or any young quarterback), we have a chance to be better at QB.  Losman could be worse but he could also be quite a bit better.  We might as well find out because what we have now is never going to help us win the SB.  And that's all the matters.

82845[/snapback]

As long as he isn't rushed into the starting role (for health concerns I mean) I have no problem with that.

I think Lossman will see the field (not till November though), but it is all up to his leg and the break so to speak.