McCain/Palin 2008

30 days till McCain/ Palin. I've started my preparation for the acceptance speech already. Red states unite and even the Dems that won't elect Obiden in will cast their vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin. I see a landslide victory....God Bless America.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 days till McCain/ Palin. I've started my preparation for the acceptance speach already. Red states unite and even the Dems that won't elect Obiden in will cast their vote for John McCain and Sara Palin. I see a land slide victory....God Bless America.

That is a very creepy avatar

30 days till McCain/ Palin. I've started my preparation for the acceptance speach already. Red states unite and even the Dems that won't elect Obiden in will cast their vote for John McCain and Sara Palin. I see a land slide victory....God Bless America.

Are you still in the business of correcting misspellings of others are do you concede that you're an !@#$ for doing so?

Don't even get me started on your grammar.

And come on, at least spell your candidate's name correctly.

So McCain will be the first U.S. Presidential candidate since 1960 to win the election without winning Ohio ?

As a John McCain voter, and also a critic of his feckless campaign, I estimate that either John McCain knows there's a major economic Depression coming that he doesn't want any part of, or they dug something up on Obma from the political slime of Chicago, thus allowing John McCain to take his campaigning relatively easy.

Seriously.

So McCain will be the first U.S. Presidential candidate since 1960 to win the election without winning Ohio ?

This is for you who is singing the praises of the left, but neglect to mention a few facts.Obama is on record saying that terrorists should have constitutional rights. He's also in favor of giving scholarships to illegal aliens. He is against anything that would bring the cost of gas down including offshore drilling. If elected he wants to impose a capital gains tax on everyone, not just millionaires, who sell their homes. I am sure this is music to your ears. You sound like one of the 40% of Americans who pay no taxes, contributes nothing , is on every social program there is and still want more yet. Obamas tissue paper thin resume of 140 days in the senate with the last 18 months on the campaign trail, lack of experience and extreme leftist positions on issues is not change we should believe in, but rather disaster for America.

His close personal associations with people like William Ayres, who bombed the Pentagon in the 70's and Jeremiah Wright, who applauded Sept. 11, 2001, leaves you wondering if he doesn't harbor some of these beliefs himself. I can only speak for myself and the large majority of people that I know, but voting for Obama is a very risky choice that could hurt America for years to come. God Bless America

Are you still in the business of correcting misspellings of others are do you concede that you're an !@#$ for doing so?

Don't even get me started on your grammar.

And come on, at least spell your candidate's name correctly.

You can !@#$ off, teach. cast your bait somewhere else.

Oh, yeah! Does it concern anyone here that Barack "Call Me If You Need Me" Obama was absent during the whole bailout bill creation & negotiations? I mean, Obama has no financial experience that I know of.

Bottom Line: Inexperienced Democrat Barack Obama + 19% approval rating Democratic congress + $700 billion US government bailout - (minus) any kind of Republican oversight = DISASTER!!

This is for you who is singing the praises of the left, but neglect to mention a few facts.Obama is on record saying that terrorists should have constitutional rights. He's also in favor of giving scholarships to illegal aliens. He is against anything that would bring the cost of gas down including offshore drilling. If elected he wants to impose a capital gains tax on everyone, not just millionaires, who sell their homes. I am sure this is music to your ears. You sound like one of the 40% of Americans who pay no taxes, contributes nothing , is on every social program there is and still want more yet. Obamas tissue paper thin resume of 140 days in the senate with the last 18 months on the campaign trail, lack of experience and extreme leftist positions on issues is not change we should believe in, but rather disaster for America.

His close personal associations with people like William Ayres, who bombed the Pentagon in the 70's and Jeremiah Wright, who applauded Sept. 11, 2001, leaves you wondering if he doesn't harbor some of these beliefs himself. I can only speak for myself and the large majority of people that I know, but voting for Obama is a very risky choice that could hurt America for years to come. God Bless America

What does that have to do with Ohio?

OK, as a John McCain voter, I need to know why John McCain isn't making any of the above arguments?

Oh, yeah! Does it concern anyone here that Barack "Call Me If You Need Me" Obama was absent during the whole bailout bill creation & negotiations? I mean, Obama has no financial experience that I know of.

Bottom Line: Inexperienced Democrat Barack Obama + 19% approval rating Democratic congress + $700 billion US government bailout - (minus) any kind of Republican oversight = DISASTER!!

PearlHowardman is right! harumpf.

OK, as a John McCain voter, I need to know why John McCain isn't making any of the above arguments?

I think us republicans realize we don't have to lower ourselves to bashing like the angry blue people do and McCain thinks that way to . Just sit back and watch the Lib/Dems implode. Fear and hatemongering combined with inexperience have never won an election. :thumbsup:

I think us republicans realize we don't have to lower ourselves to bashing like the angry blue people do and McCain thinks that way to . Just sit back and watch the Lib/Dems implode. Fear and hatemongering combined with inexperience have never one an election. :thumbsup:

Now I know you are an idiot. That tactic wins all time, what are you talking about. What do you think Sara Palin has been doing. How do you think Bush won the last election with the swift boat crap.... please.

Your problem is that your candidate, McCain is either sick, health wise, he really thinks the upcoming recession is going to be bad... or more likely he has so many folks from a splintered Republican party that are grabbing at the economic message/vision thing that nothing consistent is coming through.

Obama stated his principles on the bailout thing and decided that partisan politics was not the tact to take. Unlike McCain and Pelosi, who both almost screwed this up and could have saved us a $100 billion in giveaways by keeping their mouths shut.

Thanks! But why isn't John McCain making this argument? McCain should be beating the heck out of Obama with all of Obama's inexperience and weaknesses. But McCain isn't. :thumbsup:

Just wait. The best is yet to come. The GOP has a trump and they will show it soon. You should know that the media always asks crackheads, homeless and homosexuals who they will vote for in these very misleading polls. Don't worry McCain is winning and will be in the White House in Jan. 2009. Keep the faith and spread the word, the majority can't be silent any longer. We must come out in force to insure victory, cause you know that Lib/Dems will be busing and feeding every homeless person, crackheads, and 18 - 22 year olds who don't own their own cars, could probably throw them $20 for pot also. :devil:

Now I know you are an idiot. That tactic wins all time, what are you talking about. What do you think Sara Palin has been doing. How do you think Bush won the last election with the swift boat crap.... please.

Your problem is that your candidate, McCain is either sick, health wise, he really thinks the upcoming recession is going to be bad... or more likely he has so many folks from a splintered Republican party that are grabbing at the economic message/vision thing that nothing consistent is coming through.

Obama stated his principles on the bailout thing and decided that partisan politics was not the tact to take. Unlike McCain and Pelosi, who both almost screwed this up and could have saved us a $100 billion in giveaways by keeping their mouths shut.

Boo Hoo, blah blah blah blah blah, just come out and tell people you haven't a clue...JERK :thumbsup: