Beast Mode: The Writer

slyng1

Translation for those over 27 or who live in East Aurora:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Greater Buffalo Area,

It has been far too long since we have last conversed. I hope that nobody was concerned as to my absence from the internet recently. With the incredible start of our football team, I have been preoccupied in preparing for the next task at hand. Both I and the team have enjoyed your support, and we hope that you can continue showing enthusiasm in all aspects, Buffalo Bills. While I understand our detractors may have been reluctant to support us early in the year given our recent track record, I encourage you to not let pride get in the way and join us in our journey.

I would especially like to thank all of my fans for their support. Please feel free to peruse my internet literary endevours at your conveinence. While I must leave you for now, please do not be disappointed.

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

Marshawn Thelonious Lynch IV

:beer::blink::wacko: Outfuc#ingstanding!

I told ya it might be brilliant.

See Dwight Drane's translation on p. 1 -- I thought he nailed it pretty well.

I have no idea how I missed that, or the many quoted versions, in the replys. I guess I really didn't read much of the thread. :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out, it was wonderful. I'm a big fan of a lot of Dwight's posts.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Outfuc#ingstanding!

I told ya it might be brilliant.

I have no idea how I missed that, or the many quoted versions, in the replys. I guess I really didn't read much of the thread. :wallbash:

Thanks for pointing that out, it was wonderful. I'm a big fan of a lot of Dwight's posts.

I was wondering how you missed the original, and the half-dozen reiterations - musta been a not-so-quick toke. B-)

I was wondering how you missed the original, and the half-dozen reiterations - musta been a not-so-quick toke. :wallbash:

Yup. Just read a few of my recent posts, and you'll clearly see how buzzed I am. Another drink, and no more posting for me.

I'm in good like dat when it comes to the translations. As much as some probably think I'm an ignorant bstrd, in Miami I was the only white person that went to my bank and my doctor. And my bank was Washington Mutual!

Sad fact is my spelling doesn't beat Marshawn by much.

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Marshawn. He's most definitely one of my fav's on this edition of Da Billsss - he;s also damned lucky to be such a gifted athlete, 'cause I don't know how else he'd earn a living with those linguistic skills of his.

Now Freddie's a special person - did you catch this Buffalo Snooze article on the TBD home page...

When twin calls, Jackson doesn’t get pat on back

Marv knew how to pick 'em, no? Ya think maybe he went out of his way to scout Coe College guys? :thumbsup:

Sure did senator hard not to root for a guy like fred, and to be honest with you i wasn't sure marv being the active gm in buffalo was a great decision but i see those two years as the foundation of the bills now!