A Lot Of People Probably Already Know This

Steely Dan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember, he made the pro bowl too. He was return man, too.

From Buffalo bills .com

"Jauron was drafted in the fourth round of the 1973 NFL draft by the Detroit Lions and also by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 1973 Major League Baseball draft in June. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Detroit. He started at free safety as a rookie and was a Pro Bowl selection in 1974 after leading the NFC in punt return average (16.8). He played the final three seasons of his career with the Cincinnati Bengals, and finished with a career total of 26 interceptions and two touchdowns. After retiring from the NFL, Jauron worked two years for Nautilus Sports Medical Industries before launching his coaching career.

A graduate of Yale University with a bachelor's degree in history, Jauron holds several school rushing records, including consecutive 100-yard rushing games (16).

Dick Jauron played DB in the NFL for eight seasons and averaged 3.0 interceptions a year. His best year was six. He played for Detroit and Cincinnati from 1973-1980

Pretty cool. :sick:

Yup. I actually saw him on one of those nfl network list shows. It may have been 10 top nfl coaches who played in the league. They said he was a pretty good player if I recall.

I think a lot of us can understand when EZC, a truly dedicate fan, gets a little irritated when a poster here puts something up that Bills fans with above average interest in the team have known since the day our coach was hired.

I think a lot of us can understand when EZC, a truly dedicate fan, gets a little irritated when a poster here puts something up that Bills fans with above average interest in the team have known since the day our coach was hired.

I read a few articles about Jauron when he was hired and they didn't say anything about it. Sorry for being a horrible fan. :lol:

I read a few articles about Jauron when he was hired and they didn't say anything about it. Sorry for being a horrible fan. :lol:

Now don't take it personally. My post was in defense of EZC's mindset not an attack on you. I'm just saying some fans want everyone to know everything about the team, but we should all know that isn't possible.

The chap you used as your previous stage name here, probably could have done the simple research.

You're an ass! :lol: How do you think I found this out?

Now don't take it personally. My post was in defense of EZC's mindset not an attack on you. I'm just saying some fans want everyone to know everything about the team, but we should all know that isn't possible.

Got it. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Dick Jauron played DB in the NFL for eight seasons and averaged 3.0 interceptions a year. His best year was six. He played for Detroit and Cincinnati from 1973-1980

Pretty cool. :lol:

Also FYI, Jauron was a 3-sport letterman at Swampscott High (football, basketball, baseball) and voted one of Massachusetts "Century's Top 10 H.S. Athletes" -- also held the rushing record (2,947 yards) for 17 years at Yale and still holds a few Yale records including 16 consecutive 100-yard-rushing games!

Quite a Dick, that guy...er, uh...quite a guy, that Dick...only one last record eluded his grasp, until now.....

19 and 0 baby!!! :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :blink:

Got it. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Mine was meant personally. It was a thinly veiled attempt to enrage you to the point that you would tell me to go fornicate with myself. Mission accomplished!

Mine was meant personally. It was a thinly veiled attempt to enrage you to the point that you would tell me to go fornicate with myself. Mission accomplished!

Calling you a Jack Ass makes you want to fornicate yourself? Does it make you want to shove a :lol: up your sphincter and to loufa yourself too?