Why McCain will Lose!

:worthy:

I am totally disgusted with McCain's campaign...it is reminescent of Bob Dole campaign against slick Willy! John has to go after the Ayers connection, Obama's acceptance of foreign money, Tony Rezko connections, etc...Time to push Obama's negatives up...Any pollster will tell you at this point - it's not that McCain's numbers have plummeted but Obama's negatives have done down...

Time to push Obama's negatives up

I agree 100%.

Why doesn't the McCain campaign go after 130 "Present" votes in the Illinois State Legislature/150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President/NO "Change" anywhere on his political record/selected a VP who said many times that Obama isn't prepared to be President/selected a VP running mate who said Obama should have selected Hillary Clinton to be Obama's running mate Barack Obama?

It's not like Obama isn't vulnerable.

Maybe they have some good dirt on Obama!

:sick:

I am totally disgusted with McCain's campaign...it is reminescent of Bob Dole campaign against slick Willy! John has to go after the Ayers connection, Obama's acceptance of foreign money, Tony Rezko connections, etc...Time to push Obama's negatives up...Any pollster will tell you at this point - it's not that McCain's numbers have plummeted but Obama's negatives have done down...

Perhaps McCain does not go after any of those things, because in the face of honest intellectual scrutiny, none of those accusaions hold any merit. But to the unwitting person who has not attacked those issues from all sides, those issues seem to be big faults on the part of Obama.

Perhaps McCain does not go after any of those things, because in the face of honest intellectual scrutiny, none of those accusaions hold any merit. But to the unwitting person who has not attacked those issues from all sides, those issues seem to be big faults on the part of Obama.

Seriously? No, really. Seriously?

McCain can't go after much - someone will start with the Keating 5 and take it from there.

McCain's continued insistence upon being nasty is pissing people off. He's not the most magnetic personality anyway, he looks like a blancmanger, he's got a whiny voice and his VP is an irritating lightweight. People figure a guy like McCain, for all he's a war hero, should have SOMETHING good he can tout for 25+ years in government. But, apparently he does not - at leas that's the impression his campaign is giving by refusing to address the issues,.

Is that before or after he pulls the race card?

"He doesn't look like those other presidents. Did we tell you he's black?"

That's why he'll make a great president.

"Mr. President, we simply can't pass this bill."

"Did I tell you I'm black?"

"Oh, right. Nevermind. Here ya go."

:sick:

You really think independent voters give a sh-- about Rezko, Ayers, and Wright when the economy is going down the toilet?

I see McCain losing...Then, the media will lay out all the associations Obama has had with Ayers, etc...But, if Obama doesn't get the economy going...he'll be a one termer without any question!

It did take Bush two terms to destroy it. Perhaps Obama might need 2 to fix it :sick:

Oh man I don't even want to think about next election right now.

It did take Bush two terms to destroy it. Perhaps Obama might need 2 to fix it :sick:

Oh man I don't even want to think about next election right now.

Oh...I had no idea we're in the economic shape we're in because of Bush. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way...reading is fundamental.

McCain can't go after much - someone will start with the Keating 5 and take it from there.

McCain's continued insistence upon being nasty is pissing people off. He's not the most magnetic personality anyway, he looks like a blancmanger, he's got a whiny voice and his VP is an irritating lightweight. People figure a guy like McCain, for all he's a war hero, should have SOMETHING good he can tout for 25+ years in government. But, apparently he does not - at leas that's the impression his campaign is giving by refusing to address the issues,.

What does it matter at this point! Is someone can be more upset that he had a corrupt friend in Keating or Obama's friend is a terrorist!

Three weeks ago Obama had to have a meeting with Biden because Biden said some things regarding Obama's ad about McCain not being computer savvy, coal plants in Ohio, and Biden speaking his mind way too much.

The meeting Obama decided to have with Biden was public knowledge.

What's the McCain campaign response? Nothing.

What should have the McCain campaign have done? They should have exploited it, trying to separate Biden from Obama and showing the American voting public that Obama was not presidential material. Divide and conquer.

McCain was actually ahead of Obama in the polls at the time.

Barack Obama is running in this election against George Bush and John McCain's association with George Bush.

John McCain is......I don't know/understand what the F he's doing!

Obama is a target-rich opponent for John McCain but McCain is doing squat! That's why McCain lost the debate - he never called Obama on the carpet for Obama's NO experience and Obama's obvious bad judgment.

Obama is a target-rich opponent for John McCain but McCain is doing squat! That's why McCain lost the debate - he never called Obama on the carpet for Obama's NO experience and Obama's obvious bad judgment.

Probably because he doesn't want to open a Pandora's box that will make him look even worse.

Obama's a very very smart man and he's running his campaign wisely. McCain has nothing to offer and he knows it. That's why all he can do is attack and appeal to people's baser instincts. He knows that appealing to reasonable people isn't going to work. Obama is acting Presidential - sales 101, "assume the sale". McCain is acting desperate. People like winners. Winners inspire confidence.

Probably because he doesn't want to open a Pandora's box that will make him look even worse.

Obama's a very very smart man and he's running his campaign wisely. McCain has nothing to offer and he knows it. That's why all he can do is attack and appeal to people's baser instincts. He knows that appealing to reasonable people isn't going to work. Obama is acting Presidential - sales 101, "assume the sale". McCain is acting desperate. People like winners. Winners inspire confidence.

His people sure are running a bizarre campaign. Remember, they had his nomination wrapped up back in February. That was a full four months before the Dems. Where the hell was he? Then they saddle him with an inexperienced GOP fembot, essentially silencing any attacks on Obama's inexperience. They also had/have no answer to Obama's ground game, which has been signing up staggering numbers of new Dems. Now the McCain campaign is reduced to gimmicks, and most likely really ugly negative campaigning, always a winner with the American people. Unbelievable. I don't think McCain really has any control over his campaign. I think that's reflected in it's schitzophrenic/knee-jerk moves.

I'll say it again:

-Three weeks ago Obama had to have a meeting with Biden because Biden said some things regarding Obama's ad about McCain not being computer savvy, coal plants in Ohio, and Biden speaking his mind way too much.

What's the McCain campaign response? Nothing.-

If it was McCain having to have a meeting with Palin because Palin publicly disagreed with McCain and the Republicans looked like the keystone cops that Obama and Biden did, what would you have done? Would you have done absolutely nothing like McCain did? Or would you exploit it?

I'll say it again:

-Three weeks ago Obama had to have a meeting with Biden because Biden said some things regarding Obama's ad about McCain not being computer savvy, coal plants in Ohio, and Biden speaking his mind way too much.

What's the McCain campaign response? Nothing.-

If it was McCain having to have a meeting with Palin because Palin publicly disagreed with McCain and the Republicans looked like the keystone cops that Obama and Biden did, what would you have done? Would you have done absolutely nothing like McCain did? Or would you exploit it?

Yes, McCain has missed a lot of opportunities, has struggled with his talking points and his biggest problem has been selling the empty vision thing without any new specifics.

Also, Palin while initially inspiring the right wing hasn't been able to have enough knowledge of national politics to hit the talk show circuit effectively. Even when she is able to talk, she can't because they are shoving so much at her right now to make up for this lack of knowledge that she comes across as a blithering idiot. She should never claim to be more than she is and could have avoided a lot of these problems acting studios and taken a different even self-deprecating tack on such questions. We know she isn't an experienced Washington policy maker, but man has she been effectively neutralized by her struggles.

Clinton taught us you have deal with them head on. McCain et al has not, Obama has. You may not like the answers or believe them, but he has addressed them.

Oh Please, it was worse in 2000 when Bush was elected... 911 just sped up the process, but consumer confidence and the economy started its slide after the first Bush Budget.

Even before, when the tech stock bubble started bursting.

And the current situation has its most immediate roots going back to 2002.

And either, you could track back to decisions made a decade or more earlier. The idea of blaming economic performance on the most recent president is laughable.

And either, you could track back to decisions made a decade or more earlier. The idea of blaming economic performance on the most recent president is laughable.

Performance no, but confidence that affected performance, yes. We used to track, in fact I made a chart at one point for the floor of the US Senate titled "Bush talks Consumer Confidence Drops." I tracked stats after Bush opened his mouth in the first year of Presidency on the economy, something bad followed economically and consumer confidence fell in the next day or two. It was uncanny. Not saying anything had anything directly to do with the other. Made for good PR, but when he kept his mouth shut for a while there seemed to be a recovery.

Agreed, the current situation has its roots in a couple of things, the vestiges of 911 as it relates to consumer attitudes, cheap easy money to buy houses and other stuff and the cost of the war on the economy. It hasn't helped that Congress and the President has increased the bureaucracy ten fold since Clinton left office and Tom Delay retired.

Yes, McCain has missed a lot of opportunities, has struggled with his talking points and his biggest problem has been selling the empty vision thing without any new specifics.

Politics 101: Define Your Opponent.

McCain's blown opportunities to exploit Obama as an inexperienced, poor judgment Presidential candidate is completely baffling.

Barack Obama has given the McCain campaign many tools to beat Obama over the head with but McCain inexplicably does nothing.

Makes me wonder if McCain has.....uh, never mind.

Is that before or after he pulls the race card?

Why does it really bother people that he "pulls the race card?" More power too him, there was a time some few short years ago that people couldn't use it.

Granted everything will become equal eventually... But, for a time there will be opposite consequences... Like a see-saw that is bouncing wildly... One isn't going to just park it immediately into equilibrium.

True.

But it comes with the job. Somebody has to take the immediate fall.

problem with John has been he has been seen having no passion...I think going after Hussein Obama's past is a way to get people to know Hussein a little better!

Why does it really bother people that he "pulls the race card?" More power too him,

I can't believe you find no problem with that. You can't take a deep black shiit without Keith Olbermann accusing you of being a racist and wondering why your shiit wasn't whiter. And why not. All you have to do is yell "racist" and people snap to attention before forcing people to take the Al Sharpton apology tour until the world feels better.

So we're supposed to elect Obama president because if we don't, we're RACISTS? Because THAT is the race card he played.

You have some mighty !@#$ed up views. Though I suspect I'm not the first to point that out to you.

Jesus.

Politics 101: Define Your Opponent.

McCain's blown opportunities to exploit Obama as an inexperienced, poor judgment Presidential candidate is completely baffling.

Barack Obama has given the McCain campaign many tools to beat Obama over the head with but McCain inexplicably does nothing.

Makes me wonder if McCain has.....uh, never mind.

Finally someone with an intelligent post, I thought by now the kitchen sink would have been thrown at Obama. I have seen a few utensils, but little else and it is getting too late for him.