Why McCain will Lose!

:worthy:

I am totally disgusted with McCain's campaign...it is reminescent of Bob Dole campaign against slick Willy! John has to go after the Ayers connection, Obama's acceptance of foreign money, Tony Rezko connections, etc...Time to push Obama's negatives up...Any pollster will tell you at this point - it's not that McCain's numbers have plummeted but Obama's negatives have done down...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to push Obama's negatives up

I agree 100%.

Why doesn't the McCain campaign go after 130 "Present" votes in the Illinois State Legislature/150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President/NO "Change" anywhere on his political record/selected a VP who said many times that Obama isn't prepared to be President/selected a VP running mate who said Obama should have selected Hillary Clinton to be Obama's running mate Barack Obama?

It's not like Obama isn't vulnerable.

Maybe they have some good dirt on Obama!

:sick:

I am totally disgusted with McCain's campaign...it is reminescent of Bob Dole campaign against slick Willy! John has to go after the Ayers connection, Obama's acceptance of foreign money, Tony Rezko connections, etc...Time to push Obama's negatives up...Any pollster will tell you at this point - it's not that McCain's numbers have plummeted but Obama's negatives have done down...

Perhaps McCain does not go after any of those things, because in the face of honest intellectual scrutiny, none of those accusaions hold any merit. But to the unwitting person who has not attacked those issues from all sides, those issues seem to be big faults on the part of Obama.

Perhaps McCain does not go after any of those things, because in the face of honest intellectual scrutiny, none of those accusaions hold any merit. But to the unwitting person who has not attacked those issues from all sides, those issues seem to be big faults on the part of Obama.

Seriously? No, really. Seriously?

McCain can't go after much - someone will start with the Keating 5 and take it from there.

McCain's continued insistence upon being nasty is pissing people off. He's not the most magnetic personality anyway, he looks like a blancmanger, he's got a whiny voice and his VP is an irritating lightweight. People figure a guy like McCain, for all he's a war hero, should have SOMETHING good he can tout for 25+ years in government. But, apparently he does not - at leas that's the impression his campaign is giving by refusing to address the issues,.

Is that before or after he pulls the race card?

"He doesn't look like those other presidents. Did we tell you he's black?"

That's why he'll make a great president.

"Mr. President, we simply can't pass this bill."

"Did I tell you I'm black?"

"Oh, right. Nevermind. Here ya go."

:sick:

You really think independent voters give a sh-- about Rezko, Ayers, and Wright when the economy is going down the toilet?

I see McCain losing...Then, the media will lay out all the associations Obama has had with Ayers, etc...But, if Obama doesn't get the economy going...he'll be a one termer without any question!

It did take Bush two terms to destroy it. Perhaps Obama might need 2 to fix it :sick:

Oh man I don't even want to think about next election right now.

It did take Bush two terms to destroy it. Perhaps Obama might need 2 to fix it :sick:

Oh man I don't even want to think about next election right now.

Oh...I had no idea we're in the economic shape we're in because of Bush. Thanks for clearing that up.

By the way...reading is fundamental.

McCain can't go after much - someone will start with the Keating 5 and take it from there.

McCain's continued insistence upon being nasty is pissing people off. He's not the most magnetic personality anyway, he looks like a blancmanger, he's got a whiny voice and his VP is an irritating lightweight. People figure a guy like McCain, for all he's a war hero, should have SOMETHING good he can tout for 25+ years in government. But, apparently he does not - at leas that's the impression his campaign is giving by refusing to address the issues,.

What does it matter at this point! Is someone can be more upset that he had a corrupt friend in Keating or Obama's friend is a terrorist!