Why McCain will Lose!

Finally someone with an intelligent post, I thought by now the kitchen sink would have been thrown at Obama. I have seen a few utensils, but little else and it is getting too late for him.

Thanks, but I'm not the only McCain voter who's noticed this. McCain's debate 1 performance left me baffled. He barely showed up!

Perhaps McCain has some serious dirt on Obama.

Obama is from the political cesspool capital of America - Chicago!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but I'm not the only McCain voter who's noticed this. McCain's debate 1 performance left me baffled. He barely showed up!

Perhaps McCain has some serious dirt on Obama.

Obama is from the political cesspool capital of America - Chicago!

Believe it or not... "It works"... Hate Daley and the "machine"... But, streets get plowed, garbage picked up, and bridges built.

Come visit it... For all the faults... Quite a nice city.

;)

I am totally disgusted with McCain's campaign...it is reminescent of Bob Dole campaign against slick Willy! John has to go after the Ayers connection, Obama's acceptance of foreign money, Tony Rezko connections, etc...Time to push Obama's negatives up...Any pollster will tell you at this point - it's not that McCain's numbers have plummeted but Obama's negatives have done down...

So it's not ok for the country to know he had connections for several years with a known terrorist? When is this off-limits and what is within the limits? If the media won't point out his connections to this why can't others make it known?

I can't stand McCain, but I can't figure out why this is such a taboo anymore if it's legitimate.

So it's not ok for the country to know he had connections for several years with a known terrorist? When is this off-limits and what is within the limits? If the media won't point out his connections to this why can't others make it known?

I can't stand McCain, but I can't figure out why this is such a taboo anymore if it's legitimate.

Why?

Because it is dangerous. Ironic isn't it?

You already have people vowing to kill people. Who are the real terrorists here?

Mix mean, anger, bitter Republicans with a negative campaign... And you have a recipe for bloodshed! You see it rear it's ugly head.

Be careful John... You see how the right-wing wackos are the first to hurl the sh*t and name-calling on this board! You are going to get a right-wing wacko out there that hurls a weapon!

What's disturbing is now many republicans are believing that Obama is a proven terrorist because of that dumbass Palin's comments. That is scary.

The GOP just going negative to attempt to gain momentum, instead of actually talking about what Americans care about. Which is not someone that did something bad in 60's/70's. It's pathetic

Why?

Because it is dangerous. Ironic isn't it?

You already have people vowing to kill people. Who are the real terrorists here?

Mix mean, anger, bitter Republicans with a negative campaign... And you have a recipe for bloodshed! You see it rear it's ugly head.

Be careful John... You see how the right-wing wackos are the first to hurl the sh*t and name-calling on this board! You are going to get a right-wing wacko out there that hurls a weapon!

When the campainge is over the right wing radio freeks and Christian nationalists will just continue with this crap till things start blowing up

With the demographic shift going on in the country the GOP is going to find it harder to win and that restement and frustration will boil over if they keep up this billious nonsense

Call me crazy, but it would not surprise me if a secession movement of some sort gets a little traction in some places in the country

What's disturbing is now many republicans are believing that Obama is a proven terrorist because of that dumbass Palin's comments. That is scary.

I believe she was quoting/paraphrasing the Obama story in the Sat edition of the NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/us/polit...&ei=5087%0A

"Well, I was reading my copy of today's New York Times and I was interested to read about Barack's friends from Chicago," Ms. Palin said at the fund-raiser in Englewood, Colo. "Turns out one of Barack's earliest supporters is a man who, according to The New York Times, and they are hardly ever wrong, was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol. Wow. These are the same guys who think patriotism is paying higher taxes."

The thing that needs to be recognized about Palin on the trail is that she is only speaking to the ultra-committed McCain voter, so in a sense, they're just spinning their wheels. IMO, her jabs are not converting any undecideds, and may even turn off the older, more affluent traditional Republican base.

Paraphrasing? You mean taking it out of context in a story that clearly exonerates Obama against the GOP attack.

Right. So the dummycrits never lie or distort the truth. Gotcha.

Joe Biden's 14 Lies during the debate.

1. TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.

2. AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.

3. OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”

4. TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.

5. OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.

6. ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.

7. HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false

8. OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.

9. AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.

10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.

11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.

12. TAX INCREASES: Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more.

13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”

14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.

Neither did Biden. nananan nanana nananana nananana.

You're an idiot.

And you are as well. :nana: And even though you did not like his answers, many people would say that he won the debate because he did answer questions.

Right. So the dummycrits never lie or distort the truth. Gotcha.

Joe Biden's 14 Lies during the debate.

1. TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.

2. AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.

3. OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”

4. TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.

5. OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.

6. ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.

7. HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false

8. OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.

9. AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.

10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.

11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.

12. TAX INCREASES: Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more.

13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”

14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.

Plagiarist

http://www.johnmccain.com/mccainreport/rea...9e-92348acb5e97

And you are as well. :nana: And even though you did not like his answers, many people would say that he won the debate because he did answer questions.

Look. My whole point in responding in this thread was that they all lie. You and a few others seem to think its confined to the Republican party. Thats !@#$ing stupid.

Look. My whole point in responding in this thread was that they all lie. You and a few others seem to think its confined to the Republican party. Thats !@#$ing stupid.

Did I say that? And really, if you want to make that statement post something that covers both sides. Easy enough.