Quick TV reminder

GOBILLS78

Just a reminder to set your DVRs for 10 p.m. tonight for the NFL Network series "America's Game: This Missing Rings" which tonight spotlights the '90 Bills. Try not to cry. If you don't have the NFL Network, that blows.

Edit: Just realized this has already been posted. My bad.

Just a reminder to set your DVRs for 10 p.m. tonight for the NFL Network series "America's Game: This Missing Rings" which tonight spotlights the '90 Bills. Try not to cry. If you don't have the NFL Network, that blows.

Edit: Just realized this has already been posted. My bad.

Yeah, that really blows that I will not be able to re-live the Bills SB losses....darn!

Just reading the out takes from the blog makes me want to cry. I remember working at some video store at the time of the Norwood kick. Standing in front of a 27" tv hanging from the ceiling with obviously NO ONE in the store and just feeling empty when that kick went wide right.

That's my sob story

Direct TV question:

My brother and I both have direct tv, he lives in Pittsburgh and Virginia. He has a spare receiver with a card in it that he sent to me because he doesn't need more than one set in the Pittsburgh pad which is pretty sweet because he has everything on it including the NFL network and Sunday package. However, the receiver is not a DVR receiver so I can't tape anything.

Any suggestions on how I might be able to tape stuff other than a conventional VCR set up of some kind where I actually have to program stuff (will never happen)? Is there some device I can buy to run the signal through that will be the functional equivalent of a DVR?