Its nice to see

Gainzo

Guest dog14787
That most of you have given up your Pats bashing and are finally focused on your own team.

The AFCE is still wide open.

Have you come to join us :ph34r:

Guest dog14787
The Pats* cheated and it really pisses me off every time someone compares Edwards to that crappy QB that is Tom Brady. Man, I know people mean it as a compliment, but I find it really offensive, and insulting

We can't blame it on the Pats fans though, Belicheat's the culprit.

I'll bet when I say, Tom Brady is the best QB that has ever played the game, I really get ya going huh :ph34r:

TE looks like Dan Marino to me though, but with better wheels

Who are you?

:ph34r:

My name is Gainzo and I have been a member here since 2006. I don't post much as the hatred here for the Pats is out of control.

All the threads about cheating, dirty players, and bandwagon fans makes me laugh. If I responded to one of the many posts about that I would have been pummeled to death by you guys.

BTW: My favorite thread over the last couple of weeks was the guy who said he was in Boston* and didn't see any Pats stickers on cars or people wearing Pats stuff (You guys ate that crap up).

I guess he didn't see all the license plates, stickers, or people wearing Pats hats, jackets etc. I happen to live 10 miles north of Boston and see all kinds of Pats stuff.

But then again you Bills fans are the best fans in the Universe as you support a crappy team. That "logic" makes no sense. I'm as much a fan as you guys are.

*I doubt he was actually in Boston or within 10 miles of the City.

Guest dog14787
if thats the case you are not welcome...we saw your type...the kind of fans that are so pathetic that they boo their own team because they lost 1 game out of the last 22?

That was a pretty horrible, pathetic game though you have to admit. Besides, they lack experience in the art of losing gracefully. :ph34r:

That was a pretty horrible, pathetic game though you have to admit. Besides, they lack experience in the art of losing gracefully. :ph34r:

I heard the Steelers fans booing tonight down 6-3 with 2 minutes left in the 1st half. Those Steelers fans are awful people!

Guest dog14787
I heard the Steelers fans booing tonight down 6-3 with 2 minutes left in the 1st half. Those Steelers fans are awful people!

I know, I live around them and there horrible, just horrible :ph34r:

If you're talking about GoldenWheels, yes, she is. Stop by the Harp next Sunday and say hi.

I will be in Baltimore this Sunday but I've heard about the Harp so I may come down this season if the Pats are playing on Sunday or Monday night. From my experiences with Bills fans back in the early '90's at Foxboro I know you are a good lot. It's too bad the internet has soured me on you guys.

I'll just jump on the Orange Line at Oak Grove and be at North Station in 15 minutes.

Guest dog14787
I will be in Baltimore this Sunday but I've heard about the Harp so I may come down this season if the Pats are playing on Sunday or Monday night. From my experiences with Bills fans back in the early '90's at Foxboro I know you are a good lot. It's too bad the internet has soured me on you guys.

I'll just jump on the Orange Line at Oak Grove and be at North Station in 15 minutes.

doggonit, soured again, geesh :ph34r:

Seriously, for the most part folks are pretty mellow around here so don't let a few bad apples steer you wrong.

doggonit, soured again, geesh :ph34r:

Seriously, for the most part folks are pretty mellow around here so don't let a few bad apples steer you wrong.

I forgot to mention that I know exactly where the Harp is. I'll come down on October 19th when you guys play the Chargers.

Should I wear my Celtics or Red Sox hat? :lol:

I forgot to mention that I know exactly where the Harp is. I'll come down on October 19th when you guys play the Chargers.

Should I wear my Celtics or Red Sox hat? :ph34r:

There is a policy that anybody wearing the name or logo of a professional team other than the Bills will be booed and heckled mercilessly... j/k. I don't think anybody will care about your Celts or Sox gear, just as long as you aren't wearing Pats* gear!

That most of you have given up your Pats bashing and are finally focused on your own team.

There's really nothing more to say about them. They looked like a dynasty, and then were found to have cheated and thus tainted their titles (and spare me the "they didn't cheat..." rhetoric). Now Brady's out and it looks like their window is closing, if not closed.

The AFCE is still wide open.

Not really. But that's why they play the games.

Should I wear my Celtics or Red Sox hat? :lol:

Well.....it all depends on which one I'd rather have wiping my a s s.....hmmmmm...I think I am in the mood to use the Sox hat...make it look like Manny's old batting helmet....Have a nice day! :ph34r: