Losman's Beard

truth on hold

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wouldn't take him over Orten now. I think Vikings could be interested and the beard I guess kind of works with their theme too. Other teams that might give him a look are 9ers, Chiefs and Lions.

I doubt the 49ers would do it. O'Sullivan isn't doing horrible there right now, and Martz likes him. In Chicago, Orton has actually been playing good enough

The Vikes, Chiefs (who were rumored to have called the Browns a couple weeks ago about getting Quinn) and the Lions could be possibilities, if the Bills were willing to make a deal, which I don't think they are, and since he is a FA at the end of the season, they are probably willing to let him walk just to keep around a veteran backup, unless they have seen enough from Gilbran, or JP's agent starts pressuring Buffalo to make a deal by the deadline.

Guest dog14787
Was the beard playing defense?

twas a collective game fart on everyones part, still I say Losman probably needs to be taped to the goal post and have his beard plucked off hair by hair by his teamates so fans and fellow teamates can gain some comfort in the horrible loss by Losman and company today.

He is a team first kinda fella and after all it is the bye week and we have nothing better to do.

So lets torture JP :thumbsup: