The DL rotation is driving me crazy!

LabattBlue

I hear ya, but kinda hoped Ellis would have been in Bryan's spot by now. Still would have been a TD though cause Ellis play recognition is probably the main reason is isn't being activated right now. Still, I'm with you in rotation just for the sake of doing it can be frustrating at times.

Would you rather the backups be in early, making sure the starters can play 100% at the end of games when its close, or would you rather they be bringing in the 4th best DE into the game when its late and they are trying to pull out a victory?

The rotation isn't just early in the game, but if they really needed a break after 7 or 8 defensive snaps(2 series in the game) and when the opponent is in your territory, why not put Denney in there first?

i said it last week - i'm ready to see ellis.......bryan isn't doing much out there on defense and i'm sure ellis can't be worse......might be a small downgrade on special teams, but i think ellis' quickness on defense more then makes up for that

The rotation isn't just early in the game, but if they really needed a break after 7 or 8 defensive snaps(2 series in the game) and when the opponent is in your territory, why not put Denney in there first?

I dunno, they must see something in Bryan we don't.