Dissed!

WWVaBeach

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Minus 3 OL starters. That's crippling - even if there is replacement talent, OL play has a heavy dependence on playing together over time. Orchestration matters. I can't imagine having to plug in 3 backups and getting all the OLs on the same page in a week.

SEA with OL and defensive loss, a QB with iffy back...JAX injuries... a weak OAK with nutty ownership, STL a franchise in shambles...IIRC, before the season, the easiest (or close to easiest) strength of schedule.

All the stars have been in alignment for BUF so far. Media pundits see this; I can't blame them for a wait-and-see attitude.

maybe, but that "crippled" offensive line produced 236 yds rushing the next week against Indy. Oh yeah, they won on the road as well...

The Jax win is huge if you ask me. There was nothing wrong with Jacksonville's defense. The had all 11 guys, I believe...

I hear it, too. He said we need to "slow down" the talk about the Bills. He basically said the best team we beat was the Raiders and then said he and Mike Golic could beat the Raiders. He also pointed out we are the only team yet to play a divsion opponent. He said the Bills can either build a big lead in the coming weeks of fall back into the pack. He said the Bills will fall back into the pack. He aslo said the Titans are much better than he Bills.

I was irritated as Carter was saying this and neither Mike was disagreeing, but really, I am happy that there are still serious doubters out there. I want them doubting right up until the goalposts are coming down.

The Titans, as it stands, are the best in the AFC! Have you seen their O-line play? They're opening huge holes for a tiny RB who isn't getting hit until he's past the LB's. Their DL is making the opposing QB's rush things a lot more than we are and scoring.

The game changed on the Edwards' "pass" that ended up in the hands of Josh Reed during the first drive of the third quarter. That led to the Jackson TD and the Rams went into "whoa is me" mode. If you think the BILLS weren't being dominated to that point, you're dead wrong.

*sigh* We-re 0-4 quityerbitchin!

Kidding.

Seriously, if not for the D finally showing up these last two 4th quarters, we would be 2-2. I can't figure this team out. We dominate against two playoff teams but struggle with a couple of nobody's that everyone else seems to destroy on Sundays.

We are winning in spite of our O-line.

The Rams have given up an average of 100 yards to opposing rushers; until yesterday that is. Either that or Lynch is a complete bust.

IMO, these tough, come-back-from-behind 4th quarter wins build character. . . in a way that will pay off in the post season and in a way that cannot be measured. Deep technical analysis can support why we should (or shouldn't) be excited for this team. But I think what we are seeing is a talented and young team growing up in front of us.

This fast start = solid shot at the postseason. And on Monday December 29th, we'll be tied again at first at 0-0. :thumbdown: