Bills / Rams gameday thread...

Heitz

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange game. Rams beat us up and down the field in the 1st half but the Rams are so bad it was still somehow close. It should have been 35-6 Rams. Great drive to start the 3rd, that quarter just blew by and in the 4th, the Int return by Greer was it. You could literally see the EJ Dome deflate. Bills just totally wrecked em' in the 4th. Bills just need to play the 2nd half twice next week. 4-0. Ridiculously great feeling. This Bills team reminds me of the 1980 team more and more each week.

Yeah this was a strange game and this is a strange team. Its been a lonnnng time since I have seen such poor offensive line play on a 4-0 team.

We need to start making the playcalling adjustments earlier to make up for our lousy line.

Time to pay the piper:

for game day chatter - why not use the chat room? It seems silly to use the message board for real time chat.

And deprive me of all this fun? No friggin' way! :lol:

Are we turning into the Sabres or something?? Good young team that wins but always wants to do it the hard way??

Yep. But, the point is that this coaching staff is better at making adjustments between periods.

Bills will not be 16-0 this year..sorry for those who thought that..

Ha Ha! Eat schit, you should be sorry for posting this in the 2nd quarter.

tHE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF....:lol:

Same as above.

we deserve to lose today

Sames as above. Deserve? WTF?

I see adjustments at the half

Ah, something intelligent, spoken in real time. Everybody where I was was saying the same thing. Fear our Adjustments!

Keep the faith guys, we shall overcome!

Finally, somebody cool and reasonable.

Bills need a big play on D

You called it. Greer pick 6 right after this.

Oh me of little faith.

I'm man enough to admit I was wrong, and I'm loving every fooking second of it.

HA! You are 1 of around 23 people in this thread who actually admitted that the emperor was running around in a thong. Still waiting on the rest of the nancy drew's to show up.

Holy schitt the sky is not falling.....

What else is there to say? How many more times are we going to go through this? Who cares? 4-0 means what it says. It means we can play .500 football the rest of the way due to (insert reason here) and still make the playoffs. It means that this is a good football team, regardless of any lame-ass fantasy football "analysis" some of the feather merchants are peddling around here.

Most importantly, pull your heads out people! Being down by a TD at halftime means exactly dick. I know this feeling might be new for some of the younger people, or worse, the bandwagoners, but we are a good team, and good teams have little to fear from being down by a TD at halftime.

Btw, this is only going to get worse, so pull it together. If you honestly think we won't be down by 2 scores to at least one division opponent in the 3rd/4th quarter this year.....well, if you don't remember this, you are going to have to learn it the hard way I guess. There was a time when we didn't care about losing an entire game, not just a quarter or two, and that's exactly where we are headed once again.

So learn, dammit, and cut the crap already. Marshawn Lynch rushing for 57 yards is hardly the end of the world. As if teams don't start their entire defensive game plan with "we have to stop Lynch". ;)

Learn from this, and remember that we haven't even come close to a reason to be seriously upset yet, not by a long shot. Some of you sound like friggin Pats* fans, and there is absolutely no excuse for that behavior.