"Obsession" DVD

Bmwolf21

OK, did anyone else get this DVD in their newspaper or in their mail this week? It was in my mailbox yesterday, and I have no idea what it's about, how they got my address/info, or why they sent it to me. I'm reading some stuff on Google News about the DVD and the group that distributed it -- The Clarion Fund -- but was wondering if anyone took the time to watch this DVD, or knows anything more about it than I've seen so far.

OK, did anyone else get this DVD in their newspaper or in their mail this week? It was in my mailbox yesterday, and I have no idea what it's about, how they got my address/info, or why they sent it to me. I'm reading some stuff on Google News about the DVD and the group that distributed it -- The Clarion Fund -- but was wondering if anyone took the time to watch this DVD, or knows anything more about it than I've seen so far.

Simple right-wing propaganda designed to get people scared so they will vote for Republicans.....Pay no attention to it...

Simple right-wing propaganda designed to get people scared so they will vote for Republicans.....Pay no attention to it...

Well the plan was to use it as a coaster or shred it (nice industrial-strength shredder my wife's company provides for her home office) so I wasn't planning on watching it. Just wondering why I got it in the mail (I'm not a registered "R") and wondering if anyone else had actually taken the time to watch it.

Well the plan was to use it as a coaster or shred it (nice industrial-strength shredder my wife's company provides for her home office) so I wasn't planning on watching it. Just wondering why I got it in the mail (I'm not a registered "R") and wondering if anyone else had actually taken the time to watch it.

Me and the girlfriend both got one in the mail. It promptly went into the trash. I remember reading somewhere they were targeting people in the swing states to send it to.