Didn't know this either....

Lv-Bills

Get dibs on post-season tickets too. At least according to the Toronto paper, they do....

"Those who purchased seat packages earlier got the first chance to buy single-game tickets. They also maintain the perk of sitting in the same seats and having a chance to buy playoff tickets if the 3-0 Bills make the post-season."

Great, so when we win the division this year, I guess the season ticket holders won't be able to pick up extras to the playoff games. Or, the family that has been attending two or three games a year WHO LIVE IN BUFFALO, may not be able to get the extras that may become available either.

I still maintain this whole thing is prideless.

Oh well, they are still in Buffalo I guess. Or wait, have the Bills actually come out and stated that a potential playoff game will be in RWS, or do they want to make more money on that game too?

UGH. Damn, this whole deal bugs the fugg outta me. Gutless. Prideless.

OK, I'm over it. lol. For now.

Crush the Rams!

jesus lv, do you get off on whinging?

they get A CHANCE. season ticket holders get first dibbs, these guys get second. they bought multiple game tickets, and you have a problem with them buying game tickets for the play offs?

it doesn't matter if you live in buffalo AT ALL. if you live in toronto and buy season tickets, you get a shot at the playoffs. do you really care that much how far the fan in the seat has to travel to support them team?

do you really care that much how far the fan in the seat has to travel to support them team?

Good point. I remember not all our playoff games were sellouts back in the day...used to drive me nuts, as I thought they were the most exciting games all year. But, for some, the weather, holidays and whatever just keeps them home. Me, I'd rather see a fanny in every seat, so welcome them with open arms.

Besides...many of those rookie Toronto fans are probably in need of some real game experience. They have to learn how to go nuts and cheer properly at a Bills game, and here they can learn from the best. :lol:

Then they can take what they've learned and fan that spark at the games up north.