Offical Bills @ Ravens thread

Frez

way to burn a timeout in a two posession game with little time remaining....gawd.

82749[/snapback]

It's only a wasted timeout if they don't get a TD out of this play.

If they come out of the TO and score a TD I will not consider it a wasted TO. It's better to be safe here than sorry.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasted timeout because Euhus didn't know the play. But hey at least he was a good draft choice. I mean, this team needs more guys like Tim Euhus and Ryan Neufeld, especially since we traded away a draft pick to get Mark Campbell. We should draft another tight end next year.

CW, I love your optimism man but do you honestly believe that Bledsoe can drive this team down and score?  The way he's been playing?

82733[/snapback]

I believe that it's a possibility -- if I didn't, why would I watch the games?

Ok, now maybe I don't.... :(

Can't wait to read people saying that THAT INT was Drew's fault too.

Nice hustle by Moulds to prevent the TD :lol:

CW

may i ask how you know this information????

82755[/snapback]

I don't know, but I know he stiff-armed Ray Lewis on two consecutive plays to make positive yards when it looked like they would result in negative yards. When a guy stiff-arms Ray Lewis and gets five-yard gains instead of three-yard losses, you've accomplished something.

It's a hunch that he is getting closer to 100 percent. What, do you disagree? He may not be completely ready until next year, but he's getting closer. That's all I said.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

1st and goal at the 4yd line and they pass on first down. WTF. Run on 1st down you stupid f***s. Give it to McGahee four times in a row and he gets in.

The coaching is as bad as the playing.