2281 click

mead107

:doh: sds let us have some fun voting for the bills,this is not promoting the soup company . besides we should be able to see if we can get the bills to the top. i know what you said last year about the company ,should give the soup with out strings and not get free time . they do give tons of soup away.the other thing is we do talk some off the wall topics , so what is one more. :doh:

:doh: sds let us have some fun voting for the bills,this  is not promoting the soup company . besides we should be able to see if we can get the bills to the top. i know what you said last year about the company ,should give the soup with out strings and not get free time . they do give tons of soup away.the other thing is we do talk some off the wall topics , so what is one more. :doh:

82174[/snapback]

I am all for helping those that are unfortunate. Winters coming. If you dont want to click on cans. Donate a warm coat for an adult or children.

Think about the children this time of year. Yes, there are children without homes and without a warm hearty meal. I know some of you have a huge heart.

Swallow it and donate or click on cans.

Help the hungry. Show your love.

Please stop posting this.

If you want to waste your time on this earth sitting in a dark room clicking some button so that a multi-billion dollar corporation will donate a dented can of soup they can't sell anyway to some unknown community, then click all you want on your own.

I, however, am not going join in a stevestojan marketing campaign that uses my website and my community to promote their product. If you want to donate soup - go to BJ's and buy a case for $5 and take it to a shelter.

If you want Campbell's to do your charity work for you - then write the pricks a letter and tell them you ain't a !@#$in' gerbil and you ain't going to click some stupid button in order for them to be good corporate citizens. Then tell their sleazy marketing department to stick their spam campaign up their collective asses, as all they are is USING YOU, me and anyone with a website as FREE commercial.

Let them cough up money for the server and I'll name the whole damn forum after them.

Bills fans should wear the low "click" total as a measure of pride because I fully believe that the click totals of these types of contests is inversely proportional to the intelligence of the fan base.

Hey Campbells: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: