Replacing Roscoe

K-Gun10

I'll cast my vote for Steve Johnson too. (Not that my vote means anything)

He has good size and seem to catch everything near him in the preseason.

I'd like to see Hardy be everything we want him to, but he only has 2 catches, although one is for a TD, and I know he has at least 2 drops. I'm hoping he'll get sticky fingers when the butterflies go away.

I'm looking for a breakout performance from Jenkins. Like Johnson, he caught everthing thrown his way in PS and appears tough as nails. The brass seems to believe in him as well. Either way, we're much more prepared to do without Roscoe for a spell than last year.

My prediction: 1st play, Edwards deep to Jenkins on a fly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you need a lobotomy. we loose our most explosive player and your happy because its going to give a rookie more playing time. just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Roscoe is much more explosive than Lee Evans :lol: . Parrish is a pretty good slot guy and a fantastic punt returner- not having him on specials will hurt our offense by affecting field position.

Parrish has made alot of big plays for the Bills over the last couple of seasons on punt returns and in the passing game. The catches against Jax last year, this past Sunday for instance, and the game against Seattle. He is a BIG factor to our team's success. Is he irreplaceble? No. We have McKelvin awaiting his chance to shine in some way and he proved an assest to the return game in the preseason. We also have a 6'5", 220lb. beast of a WR waiting in the wings to get his opportunity to play more. This will just make our team stronger for the stretch run into the playoffs this season with the younger players able to get more game experience than they would if arrish would've stayed healthy. Do I wish Parrish had gotten hurt? Heck no, but the upside to this situation could pay off in the playoffs this year.