Pete

Hey leftwing extremists and Bush haters please reply-

I'm confused

This was passed on to me, but I can't understand it. Maybe you can,

I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head

so I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one guy saying

one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe. Lemme

see; have I got this straight?

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...

Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...

Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists- good...

Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...

Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...

Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

No mass graves found in Serbia - good...

No WMD found Iraq - bad...

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...

Economy on upswing under Bush - bad...

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...

World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad...

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...

Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...

Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

Milosevic not yet convicted - good...

Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

Ahh, it's so confusing!

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax burden

on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day." This is the day

after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax

freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991. It's

latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special

about those dates?

Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are

actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave

no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy men.

Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions,

all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn

brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).

Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that

sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured out

a way to avoid paying his own.

Pass this on. Only 33 days until the election.

This dumba$$ partisan piece of moron food has been posted here about 50 times or so already and debunked just as many times. Do we really have to go through it all again just because yet another idiot shows up thinking he discovered sliced bread? If you are getting your intellectual stimulation and deepest thoughts from internet circulars, you may want to get yourself checked by a good doctor, you are likely experiencing the earliest stages of Alzheimer's. Thanks for your "contribution".

This dumba$$ partisan piece of moron food has been posted here about 50 times or so already and debunked just as many times.  Do we really have to go through it all again just because yet another idiot shows up thinking he discovered sliced bread?  If you are getting your intellectual stimulation and deepest thoughts from internet circulars, you may want to get yourself checked by a good doctor, you are likely experiencing the earliest stages of Alzheimer's.  Thanks for your "contribution".

81949[/snapback]

Thanks, I'm glad you wasted your time, and not me.

This dumba$$ partisan piece of moron food has been posted here about 50 times or so already and debunked just as many times.  Do we really have to go through it all again just because yet another idiot shows up thinking he discovered sliced bread?  If you are getting your intellectual stimulation and deepest thoughts from internet circulars, you may want to get yourself checked by a good doctor, you are likely experiencing the earliest stages of Alzheimer's.  Thanks for your "contribution".

81949[/snapback]

Pete has been more "anti-Bush" than most of you liberals.

Why does it look like you guys are starting to panic?

Pete has been more "anti-Bush" than most of you liberals.

Why does it look like you guys are starting to panic?

82046[/snapback]

Panic? Not hardly, have you seen the latest poll numbers from Pa and Ohio? Kerry is pulling away in both and now even has a lead in New Mexico. Bush needs to take Wisconsin, Arkansas, Iowa and Florida to hang make up for those losses and all of those are a toss up. If you look at Bush's visits to various states, it looks like he has given up in Ohio.

It just gets tiring to see the same thing here over and over again. It's like that list of bogus lawsuits that has been floating around the internet now for the last 3 years or so. It's all made up and yet no matter how often it is debunked, it actually is the basis for many people's view of the legal system.

This is bordering on incredible. I posted a little op-ed piece from a guy running focus groups in Iraq that said nothing more than "some Iraqis think things are getting better". By the time the thread was half way going it was a Republican hack saying why the war was a success. Said nothing of the kind. Now, we're back to polls.

Just in general, this has been a continuing saga of the Kerryites going after anything that remotely says something is not as bad as you want it to be, like they were sharks on a wounded whale. I almost have a mental image of attack dogs leaping up every time they hear something not denigrating the present administration. It's a week before the election, and most people still don't have much of a clear idea of what Kerry plans to do as President, other than plan. they've justified his miserable defense record from the get go with nothing more to use than-"You're wrong". They point to every single mis-spoke remark by Bush with both hands and scream stupid-yet patently turn their back on Kerry's eloquently quoted reversals. When it's pointed out that some veterans find him dishonorable, for their reasons they are told their reasons are invalid. Kerry hero? Good. Kerry portrait in the Hanoi war museum? Well, that's good too.

Wow.

This is bordering on incredible. I posted a little op-ed piece from a guy running focus groups in Iraq that said nothing more than "some Iraqis think things are getting better". By the time the thread was half way going it was a Republican hack saying why the war was a success. Said nothing of the kind. Now, we're back to polls.

82108[/snapback]

Both sides are seeing only what they want to in each other. It's the nature of what passes for political discourse in this country, especially in a tense election year -- witness the spectacle of "Crossfire." Everyone's guilty and complicit in this mess. I can't wait until March or whenever this thing is truly over so we can all just chill the !@#$ out. :doh:

82108[/snapback]

Just in general, this has been a continuing saga of the Bushies going after anything that remotely says something is not as bad as you want it to be, like they were sharks on a wounded whale. I almost have a mental image of attack dogs leaping up every time they hear something not denigrating Kerry. It's a week before the election, and most people still don't have much of a clear idea of what Bush plans to do as President, other than plan. They've justified his miserable defense record from the get go with nothing more to use than-"You're wrong". They point to every single mis-spoke remark by Kerry with both hands and scream stupid-yet patently turn their back on Bush's not so eloquently quoted reversals. When it's pointed out that some veterans find him dishonorable, for their reasons they are told their reasons are invalid. Bush hero? Good. Kerry serving in combat? That makes him a traitor.

Wow.

81949[/snapback]

:doh::doh::P Man you are cranky old leftist whos buttons are too easy to push.

I would like to add:

Michael Mooore good.

Evan Coyne Maloney bad

this has been a continuing saga of the Bushies going after anything that remotely says something is not as bad as you want it to be,

82209[/snapback]

This kinda sums up what all the fuss is about, no? :blink: