94 members have voted

1. 1. What player should I go with?

• Aaron Schobel
    • Marcus Stroud
    • Chris Kelsey
    • Kyle Williams
    • Ryan Denney
    • John McCargo

Well, its been about 4 years since my last jersey purchase and I am looking at getting a "throwback" jersey. The question is who. I have usually gone with a D-Lineman and it will be no different this time around. I already own a road "Schobel" jersey but after seeing the throwbacks again on Sunday, I think I need to upgrade. So.... who should it be?

Williams is a throwback for sure.

I thought you said you were gonna change your avatar. That thing gives me the creeps. :sick:

You just made the list buddy! On a sidenote I was told to change it back..sorry I cannot argue with the masses.

That guy is such a douche Boston homer.....I can't stand hearing his ignorance on the radio.....I did love him as a player but I couldn't do it now!

Who was the linebacker that came over from Detroit about 10 years ago?He was very good but had to retire due to a neck injury.I believe hes a college anaylast now.His name just escapes me now.

Who was the linebacker that came over from Detroit about 10 years ago?He was very good but had to retire due to a neck injury.I believe hes a college anaylast now.His name just escapes me now.

Chris Spielman.