Monday Night Football Flex Games

JimBob2232

MNF does not flex. Those are set for the entire season. The SNF games do flex, and I believe they start doing so in either week 9 or 10. If the Bills are on top of their division that late in the season, either the Jets, Broncos or Patriots games could be flexed. My guess is that our game at Denver is most likely, particularly if we are still at the top of the AFCE or fighting for a playoff spot. That could be a critical playoff/tiebreaker game that is likely to be moved. The next option would likely be the NE game, but only if it is for the division title.

MNF does not flex. Those are set for the entire season. The SNF games do flex, and I believe they start doing so in either week 9 or 10. If the Bills are on top of their division that late in the season, either the Jets, Broncos or Patriots games could be flexed. My guess is that our game at Denver is most likely, particularly if we are still at the top of the AFCE or fighting for a playoff spot. That could be a critical playoff/tiebreaker game that is likely to be moved. The next option would likely be the NE game, but only if it is for the division title.

The only thing about Bills/Broncos game is that Packers/Bears (I think) is already scheduled...hard to see them pulling that game off primetime.