Season Ticket holders: Did you get a letter about code of conduct?

Today, we received a letter from the Bills - almost as if though we were being specifically warned for improper behavior at our seats. (I haven't seen the letter; yet).

Now, I go to the game with my little sister and we certainly are not rowdy.

Was this letter sent to all season ticket holders or just targeted towards a select few?

This is ridiculous.

I certainly comend you guys for supporting the team...if and only if you are unloading tix to friends and relatives. If you are flipping them to the highest bidder you are getting what you deserve if someone goes AWOL in your seats. I have to pay $100 bucks per to take my family because single game tix are unavailable. The stadium would sell out either way.

Yes, I believe everybody got one. I threw mine away, but from what I recall, it was just general info about the new fan code of conduct and a referral to the guest services hotline (which I already had stored in my cell).

Yes, I believe everybody got one. I threw mine away, but from what I recall, it was just general info about the new fan code of conduct and a referral to the guest services hotline (which I already had stored in my cell).

Quick what's the number? Don't cheat and peek.

is not 741-9281 or is it 674-9023 or 648 2222

Today, we received a letter from the Bills - almost as if though we were being specifically warned for improper behavior at our seats. (I haven't seen the letter; yet).

Now, I go to the game with my little sister and we certainly are not rowdy.

Was this letter sent to all season ticket holders or just targeted towards a select few?

This is ridiculous.

The newspaper article stated that the letters were sent to those who were holders of the seats in question.

The newspaper article stated that the letters were sent to those who were holders of the seats in question.

From the article linked above...

One fan, who apparently had been drinking all morning on a bus from London, Ont., to the Sept. 7 game, actually went to the Bills office on his way to court after he had received the letter.

He said he didn’t even remember being in the stadium,” Clark recalled. “He was very apologetic to us.”

From the article linked above...

One fan, who apparently had been drinking all morning on a bus from London, Ont., to the Sept. 7 game, actually went to the Bills office on his way to court after he had received the letter.

He said he didn’t even remember being in the stadium,” Clark recalled. “He was very apologetic to us.”

"He was faced....Let it slide." Bill Murray