Character #1

Listening to the interviews with Trent, Whitner, Lynch, Evans etc. the leadership and character of this team is amazing in today's sports. You can tell the personal selection and the Jauron coaching staff has done a great job with selecting not only the best ability - but high character team guys and it is paying off on the field. Makes it really enjoyable and easy to cheer for these guys.

Just a thought.

Listening to the interviews with Trent, Whitner, Lynch, Evans etc. the leadership and character of this team is amazing in today's sports. You can tell the personal selection and the Jauron coaching staff has done a great job with selecting not only the best ability - but high character team guys and it is paying off on the field. Makes it really enjoyable and easy to cheer for these guys.

Just a thought.

I hope they re-sign evans, it will send a strong message that they retain their "character guys"

I'm just curious where you're listening to all these interviews. They have plenty of trent on bbills.com, and the recent one of lynch, but none of evans, whitner, poz or anyone else really. I really enjoy whitner interviews especially. Are these on local radio, if so are there some links to these?

I'm just curious where you're listening to all these interviews. They have plenty of trent on bbills.com, and the recent one of lynch, but none of evans, whitner, poz or anyone else really. I really enjoy whitner interviews especially. Are these on local radio, if so are there some links to these?

Lee Evans has a show that's on... not sure when and where, but they are always playing clips and/or interviewing him on WGR. I've heard Poz a couple times on other local stations, he was on 98.5 the other day.

Just a thought.

I agree, for the most part. I think when they draft a guy like Hardy they believe that the number of high character players can absorb the problems he brings because there are enough high character guys help to guide them. Lynch's problem is disconcerting and he handled it really stupidly but it's behind the team now. Outside of Roscoe's DUI there really hasn't been a lot of trouble. Hardy had his trouble earlier this year but supposedly Whitner has been through a lot of what Hardy went through and is helping him deal with it.

I just hope they don't draft a lot of those guys because too many would really piss me off.

Just a thought.

:lol:

Are you kidding me?

The underlying tone of the Super Bowl years was the partying. And the reason many say that we underachieved in the big game.

At least they didn't wear their baseball caps backwards. :thumbsup:

Are you kidding me?

The underlying tone of the Super Bowl years was the partying. And the reason many say that we underachieved in the big game.

The reason we were 0-4 in Superbowls, is because we weren't the best team in 3 of them, and were beaten by a better gameplan in the other.

The reason we were 0-4 in Superbowls, is because we weren't the best team in 3 of them, and were beaten by a better gameplan in the other.

The Bills just didn't have the defensive front to line up and go nose-to-nose with the NFC East. Hansen ended up becoming a starter, but was undersized. Patton was pretty much a bust. Parrella was a pretty decent player for the Chargers. But the Bills did spend 4 out of 5 top picks on DBs in those years. :thumbsup:

Evans was on BB.com - interviewed by Melvin Fowler a few weeks back - but in hearing Trent speak of him as well as how he has handled his contract situation - I think he is a class act.

Guest dog14787
I agree, for the most part. I think when they draft a guy like Hardy they believe that the number of high character players can absorb the problems he brings because there are enough high character guys help to guide them. Lynch's problem is disconcerting and he handled it really stupidly but it's behind the team now. Outside of Roscoe's DUI there really hasn't been a lot of trouble. Hardy had his trouble earlier this year but supposedly Whitner has been through a lot of what Hardy went through and is helping him deal with it.

I just hope they don't draft a lot of those guys because too many would really piss me off.

WOW, Some big names there,

I mean I here ya, but these guys get so much thrown at them and with the pressure of just making it in the NFL, the money, the fame, its amazing we don't have more problems than what we do. Everyone forgets these young athletes are also human.

The right players with the right temperment peppered into the team gives a team a much needed ingredient. James Hardy has swiftly zoomed to the top of my list of favorite players because he has grit. You can see it in his eyes, you can see it in his body motions, players like Hardy and Marshawn gives our offense the gritty attitude it needs. :thumbsup: