OT: ESPN sickens me

the sox making it into the ws is a much bigger story, and frankly with espn being smack dab in the middle of red sox territory, what do you expect

On ESPN Classic they are showing an hour and a half Boston Red Sox call in show.

This is almost as pitiful as their Patriot love fest.

What a laugh.

81355[/snapback]

Stop being so Bitter or should I call it jealousy. Give it a break already. Its a big deal for the red sox thats the reason. I dont see the red sox losing in 5 though lol at that. If the Red Sox lose it will be in 6 or 7.

But i must say and this si funny.......

If we do lose we lose to the best team in baseball right most wins??

But the Spankees beat us last year and they lose to the Marlins? LMAO

Correct me if im wrong SPANKEE FANS!!! LOL

RED SOX are the YANKEES DADDY!!!!!!  BABY!!!

81455[/snapback]

39 AL Pennants, 26 World Series Championships. 4 Rings in the last 9 years. Who's who's daddy?? Come talk to me when you win something. Moron. You act like you're stupid ass is playing the game or something.

Guest USMCBillsFan needs a timeout

usmcbillsfan now it looks like your making yourself a member of the yanks bringing up there titles and such like you play for them.you still upset over the BIGGEST choke in pro sports history? only reaso the yanks did not lose last year was because of grady little brain

yes the sox are the yanks daddy,they lead the all time series between each other. you just got schooled 8)

39 AL Pennants, 26 World Series Championships. 4 Rings in the last 9 years. Who's who's daddy?? Come talk to me when you win something. Moron. You act like you're stupid ass is playing the game or something.

Thats it???????? :) With all the $$$ they spend,

they should have won EVERY World Series from day one! :devil:

BTW, Derek Jeter & A-Fraud were golfing yesterday on a beautiful autumn day in NJ. :)