I think we get shut out Sunday.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be when Willis gets 5 carries.......and we lose again.

81563[/snapback]

How about 5 carries for 200 yards ? :devil:

I'm still deciding what to do tomorrow. Since Fox has the double-header, our CBS affiliate has chosen to air the 4:00 jets-pats game. I can either go to a sports bar to watch the game or just hang out in the chat room. Decisions. Decisions.

I love reading posts from women who know which doubleheader game their CBS affiliate is showing on Sunday. Women who love football are so HOT!!!

If it wasn't for them this post would be another one for the crapper. BF, you are quickly becoming the most annoying poster here. Congratulations.

I love how some fans have relegated Travis to leper status while Willis is seen as a water-walker.

Just stop. You're talking about Travis Henry - the man who played injured for 3/4 of the season in '03 and still managed 1400 yards. He's a stud. Willis may be a stud as well, but let's not get all giddy after one good performance against a demoralized defense.

So all this "duh-If Travis plays we'll lose" talk is just absurd and, frankly, embarrassing. Has Travis had a tough start to his season so far? Yes, he has. Does that mean that he should be buried to his neck in the sand and never touch the ball in a big spot again? I think, if you are a reasonable person and somewhat aware football fan, you know the answer to that question.

Let's just calm down, y'all.

If it's Travis that starts, it's Travis that I support. And so should you.

I love how some fans have relegated Travis to leper status while Willis is seen as a water-walker. 

Just stop.  You're talking about Travis Henry - the man who played injured for 3/4 of the season in '03 and still managed 1400 yards.  He's a stud.  Willis may be a stud as well, but let's not get all giddy after one good performance against a demoralized defense. 

So all this "duh-If Travis plays we'll lose" talk is just absurd and, frankly, embarrassing.  Has Travis had a tough start to his season so far?  Yes, he has.  Does that mean that he should be buried to his neck in the sand and never touch the ball in a big spot again?  I think, if you are a reasonable person and somewhat aware football fan, you know the answer to that question.

Let's just calm down, y'all.

If it's Travis that starts, it's Travis that I support.  And so should you.

81586[/snapback]

It's going to get pretty surreal around here if Travis busts out tomorrow for 125 yards, 2 TDs. Unlikely, but if it does happen, to save bandwidth and time, we should just go back to all of these "McGahee-is-the-man-so-bench-Henry" posts and substitute "Henry" for all the "McGahee's".

It's going to get pretty surreal around here if Travis busts out tomorrow for 125 yards, 2 TDs.  Unlikely, but if it does happen, to save bandwidth and time, we should just go back to all of these "McGahee-is-the-man-so-bench-Henry" posts and substitute "Henry" for all the "McGahee's".

81592[/snapback]

And who ever said the young punks can't think. Good idea.

It's going to get pretty surreal around here if Travis busts out tomorrow for 125 yards, 2 TDs.  Unlikely, but if it does happen, to save bandwidth and time, we should just go back to all of these "McGahee-is-the-man-so-bench-Henry" posts and substitute "Henry" for all the "McGahee's".

81592[/snapback]

i'm one of the biggest anti henry people out there. i'd sooo go along with it, becaues i know there is no way on earth henry has a big game.

By going back to Henry as the starter, our offense has just went back to where it was against the Jags, Raiders, and Pats.

I think Henry gets less then 40 yards and we lose something like 13-0 or something like that.

They won't score much, but going back to Henry guarantees we score nothing against a dominate Baltimore defense.

81353[/snapback]

I think your incorrect. If our offensive line can somehow block the front four of the Ravens we'll be able to put up some points. The Ravens can be beat.

I think your incorrect.  If our offensive line can somehow block the front four of the Ravens we'll be able to put up some points.  The Ravens can be beat.

81609[/snapback]

This sort of came full circle again. When, oh when do the Bills get an offensive line? If Baltimore doesn't need to Blitz, it's going to be a long, long afternoon.

81592[/snapback]

Precisely. And if Willis goes out there and lays an egg - let's say an eight carry, 29 yard effort - we'll see posts proposing "Willis to the Lions for a carton of eggs" and those begging for Donahoe's head on a platter.

Everyone wins when someone loses, I suppose.

Go BILLS!

Ya know BF INDIANA :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , i used to like all your posts , and i used to value your opinion! But as of late, youve REALLY jumped ship, dont take US down with you, just dont post anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just some end of the world talk designed to get attention. If it's not, and you truely believe that the Bills will "probably" be shut out tomorrow (since "probably" means a greater than %50 chance) then let's lay some money on it. $100 bucks? I mean, if it will "probably" happen the odds are in your favor. Hell, I'll give you 2:1 odds.

Put your money where your mouth is...