I predict monster game from Travis

PJBrown

I am a Henry fan, McGahee fan..basically a BILLS fan. I think Willis is going to be a special player but this year is Henry's.

That being said, I think that if he starts Sunday he is going to be playing with a lot to prove and a huge chip on his shoulder. As long as he doesn't get careless with the ball I think he will have one of his best games ever.....hope I am right and also hope they utilize Willis more than in past games(except last week)..

PHASE TWO OF THE PLAYOFF RUN STARTS SUNDAY

I am a Henry fan, McGahee fan..basically a BILLS fan. I think Willis is going to be a special player but this year is Henry's.

That being said, I think that if he starts Sunday he is going to be playing with a lot to prove and a huge chip on his shoulder. As long as he doesn't get careless with the ball I think he will have one of his best games ever.....hope I am right and also hope they utilize Willis more than in past games(except last week)..

80472[/snapback]

I unfortunatly think that Travis will start as well. He will do decent until it becomes 3rd and one and then he doesn't get it. Then another 3rd and one...and blows it agian. Hopefully we'll see Willis, because that's the spot ur wrong in....this is Willis year to shine!!!!!!

For a power run like Henery, how come i don't see him giving huge stiff arms and hitting the pile, only to deflect off it, and somehow pick up the first down.

If we're smart, we'll see more two-back sets. Willis has proven to me his is at least a threat. Putting both he and Travis in the backfield provides extra protection on passing downs, and makes the defense take an extra second or two to figure out who has the ball.

We likely WON'T do this, for some odd reason, but it makes an awful lot of sense to try it.

A 100% RB That connot block, or catch is still only 50% of what an nfl RB should be. So even if Travis is 100% we are in trouble. If he plays we lose pure and simple!

Guest Guest_bILLSJUNKIE_*
A 100% RB That connot block, or catch is still only 50% of what an nfl RB should be. So even if Travis is 100% we are in trouble. If he plays we lose pure and simple!

80559[/snapback]

Oh yeah I forgot how many games Travis won for us last year when he wasnt 100%. That was the dumbest statement I ever heard.

How many games did we win last year? Was it 6? I can see your another bills fan striving for excellence! How many catches did Henry have last year? How many times did he miss the block resulting in another Bledsoe sack? Has our Offense ever been really good since Travis arrived? nooooooooooo IT HASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A rb THAT CAN,T CATCH OR BLOCK EVEN WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT PLAY HAS BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!

Guest Guesteroo
Oh yeah I forgot how many games Travis won for us last year when he wasnt 100%. That was the dumbest statement I ever heard.

80575[/snapback]

Well, seeing as how we only won 6 games last year and he was hurt for a few games, he may have "won" us one or two. I don't think that statement was so dumb afterall. How many has he "won" us this year? If memory serves me, the only win we have is when TH didn't play!

By the way, Henry was our best player on Offense last year...played hurt, ran his ass off, etc....he has a slow start and the way posters here act you'd think he was the second coming Lawrence Phillips....

That being said I think Willis is our future and it looks bright to me.

80472[/snapback]

you want to put money on that. i bet henry doesnt get 50 yards.

80472[/snapback]

He will only have a big game IF he gets at least 30 touches for the whole game. Moreover, WM must play more than he has if we want to win.

It's shocking not to see both our RB's together in the backfield as was promised during preseason. It hasn't happened as much as most of us expected.

How many games did we win last year? Was it 6? I can see your another bills fan striving for excellence! How many catches did Henry have last year? How many times did he miss the block resulting in another Bledsoe sack? Has our Offense ever been really good since Travis arrived? nooooooooooo IT HASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A rb THAT CAN,T CATCH OR BLOCK EVEN WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT PLAY HAS BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!

80603[/snapback]

Just to defend Henry once again....I have every game taped from last season and after his rib injury he wasnt out on 90% of 3rd down plays(only 3rd and shorts, were we passed alot anyways)....So this notion that he missed alotta blocks resulting in sacks last season is just plain wrong....Has he missed blocks this year YES, has it been as bad as people make it out to be NO....

Someone posted a link a couple days ago to a website that had every statistical stat in the game...Check it out....Henry has blown two blocking assignments for sacks and guess what....in less time...So has Mcgahee....

The problem with Henry so far is that he hasnt been as lights out, punish the intital defender type back, we've seen in the past....He hasnt had that big game.....

Should Mcgahee start over Henry....I dont think so(not yet), should Mcgahee get more carries/oppurtunities in the backfield...I think so...Should they both be used in the same packages alot more...I think so....

We got two good backs....USE THEM BOTH......

I say start mcgahee until travis is 100%. I read up on his injury and it sounds painful and easily irritable, don't be surprised if he doesn't finish teh game this weekend. I think our best shot this week at beating the ravens is giving them a heavy dose of both backs.

you want to put money on that. i bet henry doesnt get 50 yards.

80801[/snapback]

RTconner ill take that bet......If he starts he will get over 50yds....What I hope is Mcgahee does too....

Something like

Henry 18carries 75+yds....

Mcgahee 12carries 50+yds.....

or vice versa....with whoever seems to be giving the offense a better running flow getting more carries in the 2nd and 3rd quarters....then in the 4th both backs complementing each other to finish the game off......